Bikes Hill is a popular cycling route in the hills of Surrey, England. The climb is around 5 miles long, with an average gradient of 7%. The route is a favourite of local cyclists, and is often used as a training ride for those preparing for bigger climbs.
So, you want to download the Bikes Hill for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Bikes Hill Andorid App Summary
The Bikes Hill is listed under the Racing category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Bikes Hill is VOODOO. The current version of Bikes Hill is 2.4.0 with a total user count of 19126169 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Jan 13, 2022 was the last date the Bikes Hill was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Bikes Hill For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Bikes Hill on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Bikes Hill to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Bikes Hill. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Bikes Hill on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Bikes Hill on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Bikes Hill On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bikes Hill App Overview and Details
“A thrilling adventure into the mountains! Race with other bikers on this hilly ride! Fly and touch the sky! Time your movement by holding and releasing at the right time.
◉ Dozens of levels
◉ Loads of fun
◉ And more!”
Features of Bikes Hill for PC
-Dozens of levels
-Loads of fun
Whats New In this Bikes Hill?
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Bikes Hill is an amazing application that allows you to bike up hills with ease. This application is a must have for any cyclist.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Bikes Hill on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Bikes Hill to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bikes Hill and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bikes Hill. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bikes Hill.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.