Bird Data – Peru is a website and online database that provides comprehensive information on the birds of Peru. The website includes detailed information on the distribution and ecology of Peruvian birds, as well as photos, videos, and sound recordings of Peruvian birds.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bird Data – Peru for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Bird Data – Peru For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Bird Data – Peru on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Bird Data – Peru, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Bird Data – Peru app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Bird Data – Peru Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Bird Data – Peru has over 1190 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. BirdPhotos.com has developed the Bird Data – Peru and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, Bird Data – Peru 1201.
Until this latest version, Bird Data – Peru has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 19, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Bird Data – Peru on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Bird Data – Peru On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||Bird Data – Peru 1201|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bird Data – Peru for PC
1. Taxonomic information for 1800 bird species in Peru.
2. Range maps for all 1800 bird species in Peru.
3. Over 1600 photos of 1300 bird species in Peru.
4. Links to over 2000 bird songs and bird calls.
5. Map feature that ties into the eBird Hot Spot and sighting database.
6. Sound recorder for recording bird calls and field notes.
7. Free app with the option to donate.
8. Application can be downloaded in bulk.
9. Photos and maps can be downloaded individually.
10. Species can be navigated through taxonomy or native language.
Bird Data – Peru App Overview and Details
Bird Data – Peru is a field guide for the birds of Peru. It has taxonomic, range, subspecies, and other information for the 1800 species of birds found in Peru, one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world. Included are Peru-centered range maps for all species. Directly downloadable into the application are over 1600 photos of around 1300 species, and links to over 2000 bird songs and bird calls.
Media (images and sounds) can be downloaded individually. Photos and maps and sounds (new) can be downloaded in bulk. Bird species can be navigated through taxonomy or native language (English or Spanish).
Also included is a map feature that ties into the eBird Hot Spot and sighting database. See where your target species have been seen recently, or explore sightings at nearby locations.
The latest release has a sound recorder for recording bird calls and field notes.
The app is free but donations are appreciated.
Whats New In this Bird Data – Peru?
IUCN and IOC database updates. Many new photos and text updates.
Bird Data – Peru is an excellent tool for bird enthusiasts of all levels of experience. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on the birds of Peru. The app’s features include a visual identification guide, a list of birds by region, and a map of birding hotspots. The app’s database includes photos and information on more than 350 birds. Bird Data – Peru is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about the birds of Peru.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bird Data – Peru of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bird Data – Peru to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bird Data – Peru and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bird Data – Peru. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bird Data – Peru.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.