Basler Kantonalbank (BKB) is a Swiss cantonal bank based in Basel. It is the third largest bank in Switzerland with over CHF 100 billion in assets. The bank traces its origins back to 1826 and offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions in Switzerland and around the world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install BKB – Basler Kantonalbank For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for BKB – Basler Kantonalbank on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank on your computer right away.
|App Name:||BKB – Basler Kantonalbank On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Basler Kantonalbank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BKB – Basler Kantonalbank Andorid App Summary
The BKB – Basler Kantonalbank was developed by the popular developer agency named Basler Kantonalbank. They have the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.14.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 28901 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BKB – Basler Kantonalbank latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 24, 2022 was the last date the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank was updated with new features. If you want to use the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank using the emulator later on.
BKB – Basler Kantonalbank App Overview and Details
Your bank is everywhere you are: Mobile Banking.
With BKB Mobile Banking, you have a complete overview of your finances on your smartphone.
• Simply scan in deposit slips; the software recognizes the relevant data and inputs it directly into the transfer screen.
• Every bit as secure as BKB E-Banking
• Quick login via fingerprint
• Customizable start page with your preferred functions
• Enter payments, view booking details, and place stock market trades anywhere, any time.
Activation and login:
For the first login, you need your BKB E-Banking login credentials.
Please note that downloading, installing, and/or using this app could cause third parties (such as Apple, network providers, device manufacturers) to assume a business relationship with Basler Kantonalbank. The safeguarding of bank-client confidentiality can therefore no longer be guaranteed.
Downloading or use of this application may result in charges from your mobile provider.
Features of BKB – Basler Kantonalbank for PC
-BKB Mobile Banking offers a comprehensive overview of your finances on your smartphone.
-Simply scan in deposit slips and the software will input the data directly into the transfer screen.
-The app is just as secure as BKB E-Banking.
-Login is quick and easy via fingerprint.
-You can customize the start page to include your preferred functions.
-Enter payments, view booking details, and place stock market trades anywhere, any time.
-For the first login, you will need your BKB E-Banking login credentials.
-The app may result in charges from your mobile provider.
Whats New In this BKB – Basler Kantonalbank?
The new version fixes the technical problems of the last few days.
Report feedback and suggestions for improvement directly to 061 266 36 36 (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm). Thank you very much!
Basler Kantonalbank (BKB) is a Swiss cantonal bank based in Basel. It is the largest cantonal bank in Switzerland and offers a comprehensive range of banking and financial services to private and corporate customers. In addition to its headquarters in Basel, BKB has branches in other Swiss cantons and in Germany.
The bank has a strong focus on private banking and wealth management, and offers a wide range of services in this area, including investment advice, portfolio
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This BKB – Basler Kantonalbank to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BKB – Basler Kantonalbank and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BKB – Basler Kantonalbank.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.