Block GuRU is a social media platform that rewards users for creating and sharing content. It is a decentralized platform that allows users to earn rewards for creating and sharing content. Block GuRU is built on the blockchain and uses a unique algorithm that rewards users for their contributions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Block GuRU for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Block GuRU On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Fndn Trust|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Block GuRU Andorid App Summary
The Block GuRU was developed by the popular developer agency named University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Fndn Trust. They have the Block GuRU in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 16.0.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3023 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Block GuRU latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 23, 2021 was the last date the Block GuRU was updated with new features. If you want to use the Block GuRU on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Block GuRU using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Block GuRU For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Block GuRU using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Block GuRU on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Block GuRU here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Block GuRU for PC
Block GuRU App Overview and Details
GuRU is an online* teaching App covering single shot and continuous peripheral nerve blocks.
(*Internet access is required for video content and links accessed from within the app)
A unique system that combines live sonoanatomy via ultrasound scans, 3D animated anatomy and real time video of the performance of regional anaesthetic nerve blocks. All elements are combined and synchronised with audible narration.
* Full length offline demonstrations of many regional anaesthetic techniques.
* Insertion of a Pajunk E-Cath (CPNB)
* A video guide to the Pajunk E-Cath, including setting up of the system, insertion and fixation.
* 3D Animated anatomical models, interlinked with live ultrasound scans.
* Synchronised (US and camera) nerve mapping scans.
* Visualise a whole block from start to finish.
* Clear narration during the procedure.
* A source of tips and advice which we wished had been around when we started using ultrasound.
* Easy accessed tabs for Anatomy, Procedure and Tips.
* Stunning full screen diagrams.
* Annotated ultrasound screen shots.
* Fantastic for the novice or experienced anaesthesia provider.
* Learning tool for ODP’s, ODA’s, Anaesthetic nurses, PA(A)’s, AA’s, CRNA’s and all staff working within regional anaesthesia.
* Medical students can gain a better insight into regional anaesthesia.
A tab system gives the user access to anatomy, procedure, tips and equipment. The anatomy tab gives an overview of anatomy related to the specific block, it includes schematic diagram’s which can be expanded to full screen. The procedures tab is a full pictorial and text guide to the performance of the specific block, including annotated ultrasound screen captures to help visualise nerves. The tips tab contains useful advice related to the selected block, also included is advice on the use of ultrasound and local anaesthetics.
A must have app for both junior and senior anaesthetic staff as well as practitioners working within regional anaesthesia.
The initial blocks are:
Axillary x 2
Femoral Nerve & CPNB
PECS1 and 2 combined
More blocks will be added to this app, contact us to let us know what you would like to see in future updates.
This App is exactly what it says it is – it’s a guide. It doesn’t set out to replace a standard text book. It certainly isn’t a substitute for a sound knowledge of anatomy and local anaesthetic pharmacology. It’s more of a guide to the occasional blocker, a refresher to the more experienced, and a teaching aid to the trainer.
We are a busy hospital with a heavy teaching commitment. Therefore we choose to use nerve stimulation in conjunction with ultrasound as we feel it adds another layer of safety to the patient, and reassurance to the operator.
Whats New In this Block GuRU?
After using Block GuRU for a few weeks, I have found it to be an incredibly helpful tool. Not only has it helped me to stay on track with my work, but it has also allowed me to track my progress and see where I need to make improvements. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to be more productive.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Block GuRU of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Block GuRU to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Block GuRU and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Block GuRU. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Block GuRU.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.