There’s something eerie about an unanswered phone call. It’s the feeling of being ignored, of your voice falling on deaf ears. You left a message, but there’s no response. It’s like the other person is deliberately avoiding you.
You might not even know who the other person is. It could be a family member, a friend, or even a stranger. But there’s a sense of mystery, of the unknown, that makes the unanswered phone call so unsettling.
Maybe you’re worried about what the other person is doing. Maybe you’re worried about their safety. Or maybe you’re just worried about what the other person is thinking. Whatever the reason, unanswered phone calls are always a cause for concern
The latest Blocker – Silent Unknown Call for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Blocker – Silent Unknown Call Andorid App Summary
mtdot has developed the Blocker – Silent Unknown Call for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Blocker – Silent Unknown Call has got over 13271+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3.0
The latest update of Blocker – Silent Unknown Call is Jan 5, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Blocker – Silent Unknown Call App Overview and Details
Easy to avoid unknown caller!
⋆ Setup 3 modes for unknown caller: Silent, Vibrate, or Reject incoming call
⋆ Add a number that you already known
⋆ Exclude a specific number
Features of Blocker – Silent Unknown Call for PC
1. Choose to reject, vibrate, or silent mode for unknown callers.
2. Add known numbers to your phone for easy access.
3. Exclude specific numbers from unknown caller mode.
Install “Blocker – Silent Unknown Call” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Blocker – Silent Unknown Call on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Blocker – Silent Unknown Call on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Blocker – Silent Unknown Call and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Blocker – Silent Unknown Call as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Blocker – Silent Unknown Call On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Blocker – Silent Unknown Call?
– Improve UX
– Fix some issue on previous version
– Integrate with billing system
Overall, I found the Blocker app to be a very helpful and useful tool. It was easy to set up and use, and it did exactly what it was supposed to do- block unknown calls. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to block unknown calls, and I would give it 5 stars out of 5.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Blocker – Silent Unknown Call for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Blocker – Silent Unknown Call to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blocker – Silent Unknown Call and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blocker – Silent Unknown Call. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blocker – Silent Unknown Call.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.