BloodHouse is a horror game that takes place in a haunted house. You play as a group of friends who have come to investigate the rumors of the house being haunted. As you explore the house, you will find yourself being chased by ghosts and other creatures. Can you survive the horrors of BloodHouse?
The technical specifications of the BloodHouse for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
BloodHouse Andorid App Summary
BloodHouse was developed by Creniputer Lab and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download BloodHouse from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of BloodHouse is 1.1.9 on Play store with total users of 10020. The BloodHouse app has a user rating of 5.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the BloodHouse is Mar 20, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the BloodHouse on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
BloodHouse App Overview and Details
★ Find Donor Through the Map.
★ Search through Blood Group,Location/Area.
★ Post blood donation request .
★ Know important facts about donating blood.
Features of BloodHouse for PC
1. Find donor through the map.
2. Search through blood group,location/area.
3. Post blood donation request.
4. Know important facts about donating blood.
5. View donor history.
6. Receive notifications of donor availability.
7. Chat with donors.
8. Select donors.
9. Schedule appointments.
10. Track donations.
How To Install & Download BloodHouse For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the BloodHouse for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the BloodHouse.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for BloodHouse on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the BloodHouse and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the BloodHouse on your computer right away.
|App Name:||BloodHouse On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Creniputer Lab|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this BloodHouse?
★ Notification System Added
★ Fixes a few small bugs.
★ Enhanced Performance.
★ Fixes Unfortunately Stopped Issue
The BloodHouse application has been a great way to keep track of my blood donation history. I have been able to see how many donations I have made, the amount of blood I have donated, and the types of blood I have donated. This information has been really helpful in tracking my blood donation progress.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the BloodHouse on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This BloodHouse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BloodHouse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BloodHouse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BloodHouse.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.