BlueSPP is a Bluetooth-based Serial Port Profile (SPP) adapter. It allows a computer to communicate with Bluetooth devices that support SPP, such as barcode scanners, printers, and other serial devices. BlueSPP is easy to use and configure, and it is compatible with most Bluetooth devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BlueSPP for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download BlueSPP For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the BlueSPP on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the BlueSPP using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for BlueSPP so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the BlueSPP on your computer.
|App Name:||BlueSPP On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||沈垚 / ShenYao China Classic|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BlueSPP Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the BlueSPP in the Communication category. You can download and install BlueSPP on your Android phone from there. 沈垚 / ShenYao China Classic is the developer of BlueSPP who made this app.
7.4.9 is the latest version of BlueSPP that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 62395. Plus, you’ll see that BlueSPP has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of BlueSPP, which is Mar 9, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install BlueSPP on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of BlueSPP for PC
1. Bluetooth device search.
2. Supports Bluetooth client and Bluetooth server mode.
3. Select an appropriate character set to communicate.
4. Keyboard view, customizable buttons.
5. Can be used to communicate with other android phones.
6. Can be set to ASCII or HEX display mode.
7. Can be set to terminal or chat view.
8. Can connect to a Bluetooth MCU.
9. Can connect to a Bluetooth Modem (most cell phones support).
10. For Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=7424bd0e-2757-4f75-b80b-f4beb14db218
BlueSPP App Overview and Details
BlueSPP is a Bluetooth SPP communication tool. It can connect any supporting the Serial Port Profile Bluetooth devices (like cellphone, MCU, Arduino or Raspberry Pi).
Search for Bluetooth devices.
Supports Bluetooth client and Bluetooth server mode.
Select an appropriate character set to communicate.
Keyboard view, you can customize buttons.
Can be used to communicate with other android phone.
Can be set to ASCII or HEX display mode.
Can be set to terminal or chat view.
Can connect to a Bluetooth MCU.
Can connect to a Bluetooth Modem (most cellphone support).
For Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=7424bd0e-2757-4f75-b80b-f4beb14db218
Whats New In this BlueSPP?
* Fix some issues on Android 12
BlueSPP is a great application that helps you keep track of your spending. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay organized and keep track of their finances.
That’s it! That’s how you download BlueSPP on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This BlueSPP to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BlueSPP and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BlueSPP. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BlueSPP.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.