A boat clinometer is an instrument used to measure the roll and pitch of a vessel. It indicates the angle of inclination of a vessel in degrees from the horizontal. The instrument is also known as a inclinometer or gimbal compass.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Boat Clinometer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Boat Clinometer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Boat Clinometer Andorid App Summary
The Boat Clinometer was developed by the popular developer agency named Westapps. They have the Boat Clinometer in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 296 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Boat Clinometer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 13, 2021 was the last date the Boat Clinometer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Boat Clinometer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Boat Clinometer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Boat Clinometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Boat Clinometer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Boat Clinometer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Boat Clinometer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Boat Clinometer for PC
1. Clinometer for boats that measures heel and allows for heel targets to be set and timed for sailing racing and training.
2. The heel target can be set at any angle, for example, flat for dinghy sailing, or at a optimum upwind heel angle for yachts.
3. Any heel outside of the target range will be flagged, and the time within the target range can be tracked along with high score times for training.
4. The clinometer can be used as a standard simple clinometer for all boats, power and sail, and will display heel on a scale and via a digital display.
Boat Clinometer App Overview and Details
Clinometer for boats. Measures heel and allows heel targets be set and timed for sailing racing and training.
Target heel can be set at any angle – for example, flat for dinghy sailing, or at a optimum upwind heel angle for yachts.
Any heel outside target range will be flagged and time within target range can tracked along with high score times for training.
Can be used as a standard simple clinometer for all boats, power and sail, and will display heel on a scale and via a digital display.
Whats New In this Boat Clinometer?
Dark Mode and Audio alert added. Settings and target start and stop simplified.
The Boat Clinometer is a great application that helps boaters measure and track the angle of their boat in order to stay upright and avoid capsizing. The application is easy to use and very accurate. It is a great tool for anyone who loves spending time on the water.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Boat Clinometer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Boat Clinometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Boat Clinometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Boat Clinometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Boat Clinometer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.