Bootstrap 4 is the newest version of Bootstrap, a free and open source front-end web development framework. Bootstrap 4 was released on January 18, 2018. Bootstrap 4 is a major rewrite of Bootstrap, and includes many new features and improvements.
The technical specifications of the Bootstrap 4 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Bootstrap 4 Andorid App Summary
Bootstrap 4 was developed by 22 Digital and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bootstrap 4 from Google Play store under the Libraries & Demo category. The latest version of Bootstrap 4 is 0.1.4 on Play store with total users of 42751. The Bootstrap 4 app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bootstrap 4 is Aug 20, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bootstrap 4 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Bootstrap 4 App Overview and Details
Bootstrap 4 is a native Android application that contains the most recent documentation and sample code for the most popular Responsive Website Framework – Bootstrap.
This app features documentation and sample code for Bootstrap version 4.1.
Features of Bootstrap 4 for PC
1. Contains the latest documentation and sample code for Bootstrap.
2. Contains documentation and sample code for Bootstrap version 4.1.
How To Install & Download Bootstrap 4 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Bootstrap 4 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bootstrap 4.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Bootstrap 4 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Bootstrap 4 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Bootstrap 4 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Bootstrap 4 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||22 Digital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bootstrap 4?
– Fixes an issue where images weren’t loading in some of the documentation pages.
Bootstrap 4 is a powerful front-end framework that provides a responsive grid system, pre-built components, and tools for creating custom designs. It makes it easy to create responsive websites that look great on all devices. Bootstrap 4 is a major upgrade from Bootstrap 3, and offers many new features and enhancements.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bootstrap 4 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bootstrap 4 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bootstrap 4 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bootstrap 4. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bootstrap 4.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.