Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder that is characterized by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships. People with this disorder may experience intense episodes of anger, sadness, or anxiety that can last for a few hours, or a few days. These moods and behaviors can change rapidly, and often without warning. People with borderline personality disorder also have a hard time regulating their emotions and thoughts. This can lead to impulsive and risky behaviors, as well as problems with relationships.
So, you want to download the Borderline Explained for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Borderline Explained Andorid App Summary
The Borderline Explained is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Borderline Explained is Psycnet Software. The current version of Borderline Explained is 10.9 with a total user count of 43977 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Nov 1, 2021 was the last date the Borderline Explained was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Borderline Explained For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Borderline Explained on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Borderline Explained to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Borderline Explained. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Borderline Explained on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Borderline Explained on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Borderline Explained On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Psycnet Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Borderline Explained App Overview and Details
Borderline personality disorder or BPD affects over 18 million Americans or roughly 6% of the adult population and is arguably the most devastating of all psychiatric disorders. At the same time, BPD is one of the most stigmatized, misunderstood, and least talked about psychiatric disorders. For many years it was believed that BPD only affected young women. However, we now know that both men and women of all ages are affected with BPD. What makes BPD such a devastating disorder is the high rate of self-injury and suicidal behavior associated with it. With a “death by suicide” rate of roughly 10% it currently has the highest mortality rate of any mental health condition.
The American Psychiatric Association classifies BPD not as a psychiatric disorder but as a personality disorder. A personality disorder is an enduring and pervasive pattern of thinking, feeling, and behaving which deviates markedly from the social norm and causes significant personal distress as well as social and occupational impairment. Personality disorders tend to be treatment resistant, however there are exceptions.
This app will explore borderline personality disorder including the origin of the disorder, the symptoms, and associated behaviors, the statistics associated with BPD, and the current treatments. Despite what was once believed about BPD being untreatable, we now know that with the proper psychotherapy many people with BPD do get better and even fully recover.
Borderline Explained Includes:
• A Comprehensive Description of Borderline Personality Disorder.
• The A.P.A. official diagnostic criteria for BPD with explanations.
• A Discussion of the possible cause of BPD
• Original Articles on BPD from the app developers.
• Original Articles on BPD from experts in the field of psychology
• Borderline Personality Disorder in Men
• Information on Treatments from the Nat’l Institute of Health
• A Discussion of DBT Therapy for BPD and Suicide
• Podcast on BPD
• Detailed Statistics on the Prevalence of BPD
• Celebrities with BPD
• A Self-assessment for BPD
• Informational videos on BPD
• An Assessment for Testing your Knowledge about BPD
And Much More
We are happy to address any concerns you have or respond to your questions regarding BPD or our app at, [email protected]
Features of Borderline Explained for PC
A Discussion of medications used to treat BPD
1. The app will explore the different symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
2. The app will explore the different treatments for borderline personality disorder.
3. The app will explore how borderline personality disorder affects men and women differently.
4. The app will explore the different causes of borderline personality disorder.
5. The app will explore how to cope with borderline personality disorder.
6. The app will explore the different statistics associated with borderline personality disorder.
7. The app will explore the different effects of borderline personality disorder on the individual and their loved ones.
8. The app will explore the different stages of borderline personality disorder.
9. The app will have a discussion forum where people can share their experiences with borderline personality disorder.
10. The app will have a blog where people can read articles written by experts on borderline personality disorder.
Whats New In this Borderline Explained?
“Songs That Help People With BPD Through Tough Times.”
by Sarah Schuster
SDK level upgrade
Borderline Explained is an excellent application that provides an in-depth understanding of borderline personality disorder. The app is easy to use and is packed with valuable information. It is a great resource for people who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, as well as their loved ones.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Borderline Explained on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Borderline Explained to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Borderline Explained and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Borderline Explained. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Borderline Explained.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.