Bouncer is a new iOS app that offers a simple and convenient way to manage your app permissions. It allows you to toggle permissions on and off for any app with just a few taps. Bouncer is the perfect solution for anyone who wants more control over their app permissions.
The technical specifications of the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions Andorid App Summary
- Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions App Overview and Details
- Features of Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions for PC
- How To Install & Download Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Whats New In this Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions?
Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions Andorid App Summary
Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions was developed by Sam Ruston and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions is 1.26.3 on Play store with total users of 66985. The Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions is Aug 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions App Overview and Details
Bouncer gives you the ability to grant permissions temporarily. Want to tag a location or take a photo, but don’t want that app to be able to use the camera or get your location whenever it wants? Bouncer gives you exactly that. As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
Bouncer is designed for one-time permissions, not for permissions where you only want the app to have them in the foreground. Bouncer can be used for both purposes but as you use apps throughout the day they will be in the foreground a lot of the time.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
Some devices work better with Bouncer than others due to different restrictions. Some devices like Nokia devices may prevent Bouncer from running because of its aggressive battery management.
How does it work?
Bouncer uses an accessibility service. It activates when you grant a permission and gives you the option to remove it. When you go home, Bouncer will open the app’s settings and remove the permission for you extremely quickly.
Why should I trust Bouncer?
Yes, an app that can turn off permissions can also turn them on. But Bouncer requests no permissions. It cannot see info inside apps except for the settings app (so it can turn permissions off). Bouncer doesn’t have the internet permission so even if it could get sensitive info (which it can’t) it couldn’t transmit it anywhere. All these facts are easily verifiable for anyone to check.
If you’re having problems with Bouncer please read the help guide and use the contact support option if it cannot be fixed.
Thanks to the translators
Martin Choutka (martinchoutka.cz)
Features of Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions for PC
1. Easily toggle permissions for specific apps
2. Increased security and privacy
3. Prevents apps from wasting battery life
4. No complicated setup needed
5. Works with most devices
6. Uses an accessibility service
7. Quickly removes permissions when exiting apps
8. Verifies that all facts about the app are true
9. Translators are thanked for their work
10. Provides a help guide for users who have problems.
How To Install & Download Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sam Ruston|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions?
Add option to go to home screen using back button when a removal has finished. Note you CANNOT trigger a removal using the back button.
Overall, Bouncer is a great application that can help keep your device safe and secure. The temporary permissions it provides are a great way to keep your data safe and protect your privacy. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to keep their device safe and secure.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.