Box is a cloud storage and file sharing company that offers its users a secure and convenient way to store and share files from anywhere and from any device. Box was founded in 2005 by Aaron Levie and Dylan Smith and is headquartered in Los Altos, California.
In this article, we will show you how to download Box For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Box technical specifications first.
Box Andorid App Summary
Box is the developer of this Box application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 21822060+ users of this app. The Box app rating is currently 6.10.1.
It was last updated on Aug 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Box for PC
1. 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
2. Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
3. View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
4. File-level security controls
5. Offline access to files and folders
6. Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
7. Add comments to documents to send feedback
8. Real-time search
9. Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
10. Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
|App Name:||Box On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Box For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Box on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Box on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBox in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Box on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Box running on your computer.
Box App Overview and Details
Winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award: “There are plenty of excellent file-syncing storage services, but, on Android, the Box app takes the cake.”
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Access and work on all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more
* Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality
* Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and mentioning colleagues and partners
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
* View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* File-level security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It’s fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason 57,000 businesses, including Eli Lilly and Company, General Electric, KKR & Co., P&G and The GAP securely access and manage their critical information with Box.
Whats New In this Box?
– DocuWorks documents preview (file extensions ‘.xbd’, ‘.xdw’)
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Box is a cloud-based storage and file-sharing service that allows users to store, share, and collaborate on files securely. With Box, users can access their files from any device with an internet connection, making it the perfect solution for businesses and individuals who need to access and share files on the go. Box also offers a number of features that make it an ideal solution for businesses, including file permissions, version control, and encrypted storage.
This concludes our article on Box Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Box for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Box.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.