Boxing MMA scoring is a system used to score a boxing or mixed martial arts match. The system is used to award points to fighters for strikes and takedowns. The fighter with the most points at the end of the match is the winner.
So, you want to download the Boxing MMA scoring for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Boxing MMA scoring Andorid App Summary
The Boxing MMA scoring is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Boxing MMA scoring is Martial arts fan. The current version of Boxing MMA scoring is 1 with a total user count of 1232 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jun 13, 2020 was the last date the Boxing MMA scoring was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Boxing MMA scoring For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Boxing MMA scoring on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Boxing MMA scoring to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Boxing MMA scoring. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Boxing MMA scoring on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Boxing MMA scoring on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Boxing MMA scoring On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Martial arts fan|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Boxing MMA scoring App Overview and Details
Boxing round lasts 3 minutes and UFC round even 5 minutes. Sometimes it is hard to remember at the end of the round each good episode from each fighter and to score the round correctly. This app helps you to judge boxing and MMA bouts more precise.
You only need to choose art of the fight, fill names of the fighters, number of the fight , press “Score the fight!” button and “Let’s get it on!” ©. Once the button is pressed, you will go to the fight scoring mode. Here you will see two “+1” buttons for each fighter. These buttons are so huge that you don’t need to look at them during the fight. With the help of these buttons you can count and value each clean punch and episode. For example you can value a jab with one click and hard power punch with two clicks. So you score one round after another, and when the fight is over you get your own scorecard. If you do not agree with the algorithm of the app, you can edit your score for each round anytime you want, the system will change result automatically. You can also change the values for 10-8 and 10-7 score and knockdown conditions.
We all love our noble sport, and I hope this app can help us to bring a little bit more fairness to it.
Your Martial arts fan.
Features of Boxing MMA scoring for PC
1. Helps you score boxing and MMA bouts more precisely
2. Choose the art of the fight- boxing or MMA
3. Fill in the names of the fighters
4. The number of the fight
5. Press the “Score the Fight!” button
6. Go to the fight scoring mode
7. See two “plus 1” buttons for each fighter
8. Use the buttons to count and value each clean punch and episode
9. Score one round after another
10. Get your own scorecard at the end of the fight.
Whats New In this Boxing MMA scoring?
Share function is added
Boxing MMA scoring application is an excellent way to score a boxing or mixed martial arts match. The application is easy to use and makes it easy to score the match as it progresses. The application is also great for tracking the fighter’s progress and keeping track of the match’s statistics.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Boxing MMA scoring on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Boxing MMA scoring to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Boxing MMA scoring and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Boxing MMA scoring. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Boxing MMA scoring.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.