When it comes to choosing a new phone case, there are so many options to choose from. Do you want a hard case or a soft case? A clear case or a colorful case? A case that covers the entire phone or just the back and sides? With so many choices, it can be hard to decide which case is right for you.
One option that you may not have considered is a Boxy case. Boxy cases are made out of a hard, plastic material that covers the entire phone. They come in a variety of colors and designs, and they offer protection against scratches, dings, and other minor damage.
If you’re looking for a phone case that will protect your phone and looks great too
The latest Boxy Trial for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Boxy Trial Andorid App Summary
Desx has developed the Boxy Trial for Android. You can find it under the Adventure category on Play Store. Since its inception, Boxy Trial has got over 54+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.4.0
The latest update of Boxy Trial is Sep 2, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Boxy Trial App Overview and Details
In Boxy Trial you explore large levels in search for coins. Be clever. Use gravity changes, wall-jumping, and boats to your advantage. You need 50 coins to beat a level, but if you really feel like it, you’ll want to maximize your coin-collecting game by getting all 99 coins in the level.
Boxy Trial is currently in active development. Four levels (plus the tutorial) have been made. The plan is to expand the game by implementing more levels and more features in the future. Visit desxstudios.com/boxy to read progress updates and get sneak peeks of the next update!
Features of Boxy Trial for PC
– 99 coins in each level
– Levels expand as game progresses
– Clever use of gravity, jumping, and boats to collect coins
– 50 coins needed to beat level
– Active development with updates posted on website
– 4 levels currently implemented
Install “Boxy Trial” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Boxy Trial on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Boxy Trial app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Boxy Trial.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Boxy Trial On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Boxy Trial?
After months of waiting, it’s finally here! The biggest update to Boxy Trial yet.
-Two new levels!
-A new gameplay mode: Minigame Café!
-Online leaderboards for the new Minigame Café!
-A brand-new level select screen!
-LOTS of bugfixes and optimizations
-More controller options: choose from Slider, DPad or Controller!
-Moar particles ~(‾▿‾)~*:･ﾟ✧
-A redesigned title screen!
-Added more little details to the levels
This and more awaits in this new update. Hope you enjoy playing!
In conclusion, Boxy Trial is an innovative and useful application that can help you organize your work life. It is easy to use and helps to keep you on track with your tasks. I highly recommend Boxy Trial to anyone looking for an efficient way to manage their work.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Boxy Trial for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Boxy Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Boxy Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Boxy Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Boxy Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.