Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is a statutory body of the Government of Bangladesh, responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the country. It was established in 1980 as the successor of the Electricity Supply Department (ESD) which was created in 1957. BPDB is headed by a Chairman, who is assisted by a Managing Director. The Board of Directors, headed by the Chairman, is responsible for the overall policy and management of the organization. BPDB is the sole provider of electricity in Bangladesh and has a monopoly over the sector.
In this article, we will show you how to download BPDB For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at BPDB technical specifications first.
BPDB Andorid App Summary
Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is the developer of this BPDB application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 73042+ users of this app. The BPDB app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Nov 2, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BPDB for PC
1. View BPDB Electricity bills
2. View ledger of your bills
3. View information about your bills and meter
4. Simple and easy to use
5. Enter location code, customer number and select the month
6. View the bill details with just one click
7. Get information about your account balance
8. Get information about your payment history
9. Get information about your consumption history
10. Get information about your tariff plan
|App Name:||BPDB On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download BPDB For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download BPDB on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type BPDB and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the BPDB andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
BPDB App Overview and Details
BPDB Mobile application is now Available for your Android mobile devices.
You can view BPDB(Bangladesh Power Development Board) Electricity bills through one app. You can also view the ledger of your bills.
You can have information about your bills and meter.
It’s very simple and easy to use, Enter location code, customer number and select the month. After this just one click to view the bill details.
Whats New In this BPDB?
Change base URL
BPDB has revolutionized the energy sector in Bangladesh through its provision of reliable and affordable electricity. The company has played a pivotal role in the country’s economic development, and has helped to improve the quality of life for millions of people. BPDB is a trusted and reliable partner, and is committed to providing the best possible service to its customers.
This concludes our article on BPDB Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BPDB for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This BPDB to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BPDB and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BPDB. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BPDB.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.