Bridges are an important part of the transportation infrastructure, connecting people and places in a way that is efficient and economical. They can be used for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic, and can span great distances. Bridges can also be a beautiful addition to the landscape, adding a touch of elegance to the surroundings.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bridges for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Bridges For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Bridges on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Bridges, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Bridges app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Bridges Andorid App Summary
Under the Casual category on Google Play store, Bridges has over 2088 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Nofal has developed the Bridges and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.
Until this latest version, Bridges has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 17, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Bridges on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Bridges On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bridges for PC
1. 30 different car and vehicle characters to choose from.
2. 8-bit, low-poly art style.
3. Moving bridges.
4. Cross the bridge, rinse and repeat.
5. Low-poly bridge crossing event.
6. Low-poly race event.
7. Cute blocky / crossy -inspired art style.
8. Fast-paced, endless runner game.
9. Test your timing and reaction speed.
10. Fun and challenging gameplay.
Bridges App Overview and Details
Bridges is a fast-paced, endless runner game that’ll put your timing and reaction speed to the test! Tap at the right time to stop moving bridges so the car doesn’t fall off. Our personal best is a score of 63, think you can do better?
Choose from 30 characters, whether it’s a race car, a police car or a tank.
– 30 car & vehicle characters to choose from
– Cute blocky / crossy -inspired, 8-bit, low poly art style
– Moving bridges
Simply cross that bridge, rinse and repeat!
– Low poly bridge cross
– Low poly race
Whats New In this Bridges?
The first edition of the addictive, casual & arcade game, Bridges! Cross those bridges and keep the car from falling.
After much deliberation, I have decided that Bridges is the perfect college for me. The curriculum is challenging and diverse, and the campus is beautiful. The students and faculty are friendly and supportive, and the community is welcoming. I am excited to begin my academic journey at Bridges and to become a part of the community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bridges of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bridges to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bridges and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bridges. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bridges.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.