The BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro is a device that allows you to connect two Bluetooth devices together, or connect a Bluetooth device to a USB device. The Bridge Pro also allows you to create a TCP/IP network between two devices, which can be useful for transferring data between them. The Bridge Pro is a small, compact, and easy-to-use device that is perfect for any Bluetooth or USB device.
Installing and using the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro Andorid App Summary
Marek Masár has developed the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro has over 1775 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro is currently 4.5.
The latest upstate time of the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro is Jan 14, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro App Overview and Details
Bluetooth/USB/TCP Bridge app enables communication between different types of communication technologies. Smartphone with this app installed acts as a converter device. It connects to remote devices which cannot communicate directly between each other, and it creates communication bridge between them, enabling them to exchange data. Following types of connections are currently supported:
– Classic Bluetooth devices : devices such as Bluetooth modules (HC-05, HC-06), other smartphone with Bluetooth terminal app, PC or any other device capable of opening Bluetooth port (serial port profile/SPP). App can also create listening port to which remote Bluetooth devices can connect.
– BLE (Bluetooth low energy) / Bluetooth 4.0 devices : devices such as BLE Bluetooth modules(HM-10, MLT-BT05), smart sensors (heart rate monitors, thermostats…)
– USB-serial devices : supported: CP210x, CDC, FTDI, PL2303(*) and CH34x chips
– TCP server : app can create listening TCP server socket to which you can connect TCP client running on remote device
– TCP client : app can connect to listening TCP server
– UDP socket
(*) – PL2303 devices with suffix in the name (PL2303G, PL2303A, etc.) might not be supported
Bluetooth/USB/TCP Bridge app can also display all received data in log in hexadecimal or text form. From v3.1 it is also possible to send data directly to connected devices from the app (0x or text form).
User guide now available.
Connecting to SPP devices – Click Connect/Listen and select device from the list of paired devices. Make sure other device is listening for incoming connections. You can also initialise connection from remote device. In such case use long click on Connect/Listen button which creates listening SPP port.
Connecting to BLE devices (only as device A) – When BLE device is selected, app starts scanning for nearby BLE devices. Select your device in the list of found devices. Characteristics and services are retrieved automatically. One characteristic can be used for receiving and transmission (one Rx+Tx characteristic), just click on characteristic which you want to use.
Connecting to USB devices – Your phone must support USB OTG function. Some phones detect more than one USB device, in that case you need to try which one is the correct one by changing parameter USB#. Following parameters are supported: Baud rate[bps], data bits, parity, stop bits, flow control. Flow control is implemented for CP2102, FTDI and CH34x chips.
Opening TCP Server – App can create listening TCP Server socket. You can connect to it from remote device using TCP Client. Make sure your firewall allows such connections. This version allows connection of one TCP client.
TCP Client – App has also TCP client, which can connect to listening TCP server. As usual, you just need to specify server IP and port number. In case of connecting to PC make sure firewall is set up properly.
Unfortunately, devices like headsets and Bluetooth speakers are not compatible with this app, since they use different Bluetooth profile, neither SPP (serial port profile), nor BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
Found a bug? Missing feature? Just email the developer. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Features of BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro for PC
the list. Connection is automatically established and you should be able to send and receive data.
– When BLE device is selected, app starts scanning for nearby BLE devices. Select your device in the list. Connection is automatically established and you should be able to send and receive data. Connecting to BLE devices (only as device B) – First you need to create connection between devices A and B. In such case use Connect/Listen button on device A and select device B in the list. App will start scanning for BLE devices and when it finds your device it will establish connection.
– First you need to create connection between devices A and B. In such case use Connect/Listen button on device A and select device B in the list. App will start scanning for BLE devices and when it finds your device it will establish connection. Connecting to USB-serial devices – When USB-serial device is selected, app will try to detect connected device. If it is not detected, you might need to install drivers for your device. When device is detected, app will establish connection and you should be able to send and receive data.
– When USB-serial device is selected, app will try to detect connected device. If it is not detected, you might need to install drivers for your device. When device is detected, app will establish connection and you should be able to send and receive data. Connecting to TCP servers – App can create listening
|App Name:||BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marek Masár|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro?
– SDK updated.
– Longer sequence of characters / bytes can be send from traffic page.
BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro is a handy application that allows users to connect their Bluetooth devices to their computers using a USB cable. The application also allows users to connect to other computers using TCP connections. This application is a handy tool for users who need to connect their Bluetooth devices to their computers for any reason.
Did the guide help you download and install the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BT/USB/TCP Bridge Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.