A calculus textbook is a text designed to teach students the concepts and techniques of calculus. The text may be for a college-level course, or for a high school course. The calculus textbook typically covers topics such as limits, continuity, derivatives, integrals, and infinite series.
The technical specifications of the Calculus Textbook for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Calculus Textbook Andorid App Summary
Calculus Textbook was developed by Pustaka Dewi and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Calculus Textbook from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Calculus Textbook is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 29203. The Calculus Textbook app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Calculus Textbook is Oct 25, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Calculus Textbook on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Calculus Textbook App Overview and Details
Calculus is a branch of mathematics focused on limits, functions, derivatives, integrals, and infinite series. Calculus has two primary branches: differential calculus and integral calculus. Multivariable calculus is the extension of calculus in one variable to functions of several variables. Vector calculus is a branch of mathematics concerned with differentiation and integration of vector fields.
Table Of Content :
1 Building Blocks of Calculus
2 Derivatives and Integrals
3 Inverse Functions and Advanced Integration
4 Differential Equations, Parametric Equations, and Sequences and Series
5 Advanced Topics in Single-Variable Calculus and an Introduction to Multivariable Calculus
The eBooks app features allows the user to :
Custom Text Size
Themes / Day mode / Night mode
List / Edit / Delete Highlights
Handle Internal and External Links
Portrait / Landscape
Reading Time Left / Pages left
Media Overlays (Sync text rendering with audio playback)
TTS – Text to Speech Support
Add Notes to a Highlight
Last Read Position Listener
Distraction Free Reading
Boundless (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0))
FolioReader, Heberti Almeida (CodeToArt Technology)
Cover by Designed by new7ducks / Freepik
Pustaka Dewi, www.pustakadewi.com
Features of Calculus Textbook for PC
1. Building Blocks of Calculus
2. Derivatives and Integrals
3. Inverse Functions and Advanced Integration
4. Differential Equations, Parametric Equations, and Sequences and Series
5. Advanced Topics in Single-Variable Calculus and an Introduction to Multivariable Calculus
6. Vector calculus
7. Multivariable calculus
8. Calculus on manifolds
9. Applied calculus
10. Probability and statistics
How To Install & Download Calculus Textbook For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Calculus Textbook for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Calculus Textbook.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Calculus Textbook on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Calculus Textbook and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Calculus Textbook on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Calculus Textbook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pustaka Dewi|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Calculus Textbook?
After using the Calculus textbook application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool. The application has helped me to better understand the concepts that are covered in the textbook. Additionally, the application has allowed me to practice solving problems, which has helped me to improve my problem-solving skills. Overall, I believe that the Calculus textbook application is a great tool that can help students to better understand and learn the concepts covered in a Calculus textbook.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Calculus Textbook on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Calculus Textbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculus Textbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculus Textbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculus Textbook.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.