Do you often get calls from telemarketers? Do you feel harassed by them? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you need a call blocker. A call blocker is a device or app that blocks telemarketing calls. It can also block calls from other numbers that you don’t want to answer. There are many different call blockers available. Some are devices that you plug into your phone line. Others are apps that you install on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Call Blocker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Call Blocker Andorid App Summary
Call Blocker was developed by Backtracking Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Call Blocker from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Call Blocker is 1.4.0 on Play store with total users of 7267. The Call Blocker app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Call Blocker is Nov 23, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Call Blocker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Call Blocker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Call Blocker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Call Blocker on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Call Blocker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Call Blocker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Backtracking Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Call Blocker for PC
1. Block private or hidden calls.
2. Block all calls from unknown numbers.
3. Block all calls except Whitelist numbers.
4. Auto-generate call blocking history.
5. Turn on / off call blocking notifications.
6. Whitelist – The whitelist number will never be blocked.
7. Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
8. Free to download.
9. Compatible with all Android devices.
10. Reduce the amount of spam and robocalls.
Call Blocker App Overview and Details
Call Blocker is the most powerful and intuitive call blocker app. It helps you block calls from spam, unwanted, private (hidden) or robocalls.
🔥 Key features
★ Block private or hidden calls.
★ Block all calls from unknown numbers.
★ Block all calls except Whitelist numbers
★ Auto-generate call blocking history.
★ Turn on / off call blocking notifications.
★ Whitelist – The whitelist number will never be blocked.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Whats New In this Call Blocker?
★ Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Call Blocker app is a great way to reduce the number of telemarketing and spam calls that you receive. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Call Blocker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Call Blocker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Call Blocker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Call Blocker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Call Blocker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.