There are a lot of good reasons to use a call recorder. Perhaps you need to record a conversation for legal reasons. Maybe you want to capture a cherished conversation with a loved one. Or maybe you just want to be able to remember what the other person said. Whatever your reason, a call recorder can be a handy tool.
There are a variety of call recorder apps available, both free and paid. Be sure to research the different options to find the one that best meets your needs. Some recorders only work on incoming calls, while others can record both incoming and outgoing calls. Some even allow you to save the recordings to your computer or other device.
When choosing a recorder, be sure to consider
Installing and using the Call Recorder for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Call Recorder Andorid App Summary
C Mobile has developed the Call Recorder application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Communication category on Play Store. Call Recorder has over 28661062 users with a great 3.8 rating overall. The latest version of Call Recorder is currently 16.4.
The latest upstate time of the Call Recorder is May 13, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Call Recorder on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Call Recorder App Overview and Details
Simple Call Recorder application that has an ability to:
– Records all your phone calls.
– Playback recordings.
– Delete recordings.
– Lock recordings to prevent from deleting.
– Share recordings (only in Premium version).
– Upload all recordings to your Dropbox account (only in Premium version).
– Upload all recordings to your Google Drive account (only in Premium version).
– Manage storage for your recordings.
– Protect your recordings by passcode.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-settings-configuration-instructions/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don’t support recording from phone line or bluetooth. It’s audio driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. List of known supported devices and configurations for them is here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-supported-phones-and-configurations-for-them/
Please, not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
Features of Call Recorder for PC
1. Records all your phone calls.
2. Playback recordings.
3. Delete recordings.
4. Lock recordings to prevent from deleting.
5. Share recordings (only in Premium version).
6. Upload all recordings to your Dropbox account (only in Premium version).
7. Upload all recordings to your Google Drive account (only in Premium version).
8. Manage storage for your recordings.
9. Protect your recordings by passcode.
10. If it does not work on your phone at all, or it does not record opposite side voice clearly, please try different recording settings as described on our website.
|App Name:||Call Recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||C Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Call Recorder On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Call Recorder on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Call Recorder. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Call Recorder, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Call Recorder?
1. Bug fixing for Google Drive.
2. Improved performance.
3. Updated translations.
Starting from this version Call Recorder app will not be able to read phone number during the call. More info in FAQ: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
The Call Recorder application is a great way to keep track of all your phone conversations. The recordings are easy to access and can be shared with others. This application is a great way to document important conversations.
Did the guide help you download and install the Call Recorder for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Call Recorder, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Call Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Call Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Call Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Call Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.