If you are looking for an app that can help you record your calls, then you should try Call Recorder – SKVALEX. This app is easy to use and can help you record your calls in a matter of seconds. You can also choose to save your recordings to your device or to a cloud-based storage service.
The latest Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) Andorid App Summary
SKVALEX Mobile has developed the Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) has got over 589475+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1.3 lite
The latest update of Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) is Mar 23, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) App Overview and Details
Call Recorder – SKVALEX is intended for automatic call recording. The app provides functionality to record both sides on devices with such support. But some devices don’t have 2-way call recording support, or have issues with Bluetooth recording.
Also, the app provides wide functionality to manage recordings:
– Search recordings
– Conversion from one format to another (e.g WAV to FLAC/OPUS/MP3/etc.)
– Adding notes to recorded files
– In-call control button while call recording: you can easily start/stop recording during a call
– Enter to the app using password (or fingerprint)
– Auto clean-up – automatically removes old recordings according to rules set by you. Starred recordings ignored.
– Exceptions: you may set up phone numbers, contacts or groups for specific actions, like always record or do not
– Filename template: you can easily change structure of created files
– Cloud backup support
– Playback recording over main speaker or handset speaker
– Access recording from within contact info
– Call confirm: the app will ask you whether you want to make a call or not
– After call actions dialog: the app will ask what to do with a recorded call
– Vibrate on call start/end
Features of Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) for PC
-In-call control button
-Enter to the app using password (or fingerprint)
-Cloud backup support
-Playback recording over main speaker or handset speaker
-Access recording from within contact info
-After call actions dialog
-Vibrate on call start/end
Install “Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SKVALEX Mobile|
|Latest Version:||3.1.3 lite|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial)?
To comply with the new Play Store policy:
– this version cannot detect phone numbers
– this version doesn’t have call confirm option
In case of problems, contact me via email.
The Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) application is a great way to record your calls. The recordings are clear and easy to listen to. The application is easy to use and is a great way to record your calls.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Call Recorder – SKVALEX (Trial).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.