A calligrapher is someone who practices the art of calligraphy, which is the art of writing beautifully. A calligrapher may use a variety of different writing instruments, including a pen, a brush, or a chisel. The goal of calligraphy is to create a work of art that is both beautiful and legible.
The technical specifications of the Calligrapher for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Calligrapher Andorid App Summary
Calligrapher was developed by Mark Tushkevich and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Calligrapher from Google Play store under the Art & Design category. The latest version of Calligrapher is 2.9 on Play store with total users of 1490721. The Calligrapher app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Calligrapher is Aug 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Calligrapher on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Calligrapher App Overview and Details
Using pens and pencils the program enables creating calligraphic prints and drawings. The toolbar is easy to use – tools are on a transparent background and don’t block up your screen.
4 sorts of pencil:
– A simple pen (line thickness remains constant)
– Pen (line thickness depends on the movement speed)
– Thin pencil (line thickness depends on the movement direction – press simulation)
– Wide pencil
There are settings such as color, line thickness, and transparency for each tool.
Slope angle settings of the wide pencil are from 0 up to 90 degrees.
For the thin pencil up to 360 degrees.
You can open your image and photo.
Your drawings can be saved for the further processing.
Features of Calligrapher for PC
1. The program enables creating calligraphic prints and drawings.
2. The toolbar is easy to use.
3. The tools are on a transparent background.
4. There are settings for each tool.
5. The slope angle settings for the wide pencil are from 0 up to 90 degrees.
6. The slope angle settings for the thin pencil are up to 360 degrees.
7. You can open your image and photo.
8. Your drawings can be saved for the further processing.
9. The program is available in English and Russian.
10. The program is free.
How To Install & Download Calligrapher For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Calligrapher for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Calligrapher.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Calligrapher on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Calligrapher and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Calligrapher on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Calligrapher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mark Tushkevich|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Calligrapher?
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to the calligraphy program. I am confident that this is the right decision for me and I am eager to begin my training. This program will allow me to develop my skills as a calligrapher and help me to reach my goal of becoming a professional artist. I am grateful for the opportunity and I am looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Calligrapher on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Calligrapher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calligrapher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calligrapher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calligrapher.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.