Migraine is a neurological disorder that affects about 10% of the population. It is characterised by recurrent episodes of severe headache, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine can have a significant impact on quality of life, and is a leading cause of disability.
The Canadian Migraine Tracker is a free online tool that helps people with migraine track their symptoms and treatment. It can be used by people with migraine, their doctors, and researchers. The tracker is based on the latest evidence-based guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of migraine.
The technical specifications of the Canadian Migraine Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Canadian Migraine Tracker Andorid App Summary
Canadian Migraine Tracker was developed by 3ALogic Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Canadian Migraine Tracker from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Canadian Migraine Tracker is 6.0.1 on Play store with total users of 9381. The Canadian Migraine Tracker app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Canadian Migraine Tracker is Jul 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Canadian Migraine Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Canadian Migraine Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Canadian Migraine Tracker installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Canadian Migraine Tracker and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Canadian Migraine Tracker on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Canadian Migraine Tracker in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Canadian Migraine Tracker on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Canadian Migraine Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||3ALogic Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Canadian Migraine Tracker App Overview and Details
Migraine is invisible on an MRI but very visible on a diary.
According to headache specialists, the most useful tool for the treatment of migraines is a migraine diary. Start a diary today and be empowered!
The Canadian Migraine Tracker helps you to keep a simple and focused Migraine Diary directly from your smart phone or tablet. Available on Apple and Android, in English and French.
Here are five good reasons to keep a diary:
• Get a clear idea of your headache frequency and patterns
• Use the data to work with your health care provider
• Monitor the response to treatments (acute, preventive, behavioral)
• Observe triggers
• Watch medication overuse
• Bonus: detect menstrual migraine!
Less is more: simple, focused and designed to optimize your discussions with your health care provider
You can monitor what is important for you: headache frequency but also triggers, symptoms and medication response.
We built this tool to make communication with your health care provider (family doctor, neurologist, nurse practitioner, pharmacist etc) easier. The App focuses on the information usually discussed with physicians. Our reports can be sent to your health care provider in two convenient ways: PDF and email.
We hope that you will find this application convenient and easy to use! Please share comments and rate the Canadian Migraine Tracker.
This APP is provided by the Canadian Headache Society headachesociety.ca in collaboration with Migraine Canada migrainecanada.org and Migraine Québec migrainequebec.com.
This APP is produced by 3ALogic Inc. 3alogic.com.
Copyright © 2019-2022, Canadian Headache Society.
Features of Canadian Migraine Tracker for PC
1. The app is available in English and French.
2. The app is available on Apple and Android devices.
3. The app is designed to help you monitor your migraine headaches.
4. The app can help you to track your headache frequency, patterns, and response to treatment.
5. The app can also help you to monitor your migraine triggers.
6. The app can help you to monitor your medication response.
7. The app can help you to detect menstrual migraines.
8. The app is designed to make communication with your health care providers easier.
9. The app is produced by 3ALogic Inc.
10. The app is provided by the Canadian Headache Society and Migraine Canada.
Whats New In this Canadian Migraine Tracker?
Minor release. We corrected a few bugs.
The Canadian Migraine Tracker is a great application for people with migraines. It helps to track symptoms, medication, and triggers. This application is very helpful for people who want to keep track of their migraines.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Canadian Migraine Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Canadian Migraine Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Canadian Migraine Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Canadian Migraine Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Canadian Migraine Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.