Castro is an information system that collects and stores system data. It also provides a variety of tools to help you analyze and manage your system.
In this article, we will show you how to download Castro – system info For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Castro – system info technical specifications first.
Castro – system info Andorid App Summary
Pavlo Rekun is the developer of this Castro – system info application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 632263+ users of this app. The Castro – system info app rating is currently 4.4.2.
It was last updated on Mar 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Castro – system info for PC
1. Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU)
2. Battery monitoring
3. Consumption of all kinds of memory
4. Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks
5. Real-time sensors data with useful graphs
6. Detailed information about device’s cameras
7. Full list of available audio and video codecs
8. Monitoring temperatures of the device
9. Deep interface customization with various colors and themes
10. Configurable home-screen widget, with information about battery, memory, and more.
|App Name:||Castro – system info On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pavlo Rekun|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Castro – system info For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Castro – system info on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Castro – system info and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Castro – system info andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Castro – system info App Overview and Details
Castro is a huge collection of information about your device and a set of tools for monitoring its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real-time!
Large collection of the information
Castro processes and displays a huge amount of information, namely:
• Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
• Battery monitoring;
• Consumption of all kinds of memory;
• Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
• Real-time sensors data with useful graphs;
• Detailed information about device’s cameras;
• Full list of available audio and video codecs;
• Monitoring temperatures of the device;
• And many other features, including DRM and Bluetooth!
The most important thing in the “Dashboard”
If you are not interested in too detailed information in a larger volume, you can always use the “Dashboard” window, which collects all the most important information – CPU usage, battery status, network usage, and memory load on the device.
More control with useful tools
• Share your device information using “Data export”;
• Test your display state via “Screen tester”;
• Check the noise around you with “Noise checker”.
Even more features with “Premium”
• Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
• Configurable home-screen widget, with information about battery, memory, and more;
• Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
• CPU usage monitor to keep abreast of frequency usage;
• PDF format for information exporting.
FAQ and localization
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: https://pavelrekun.dev/castro/faq/
Want to help in Castro localization? Visit this page: https://crowdin.com/project/castro
Whats New In this Castro – system info?
Castro is an excellent system info application that can provide users with all the information they need to know about their device. With Castro, users can see detailed information about their CPU, memory, storage, and network usage. Castro is also customizable, so users can choose which information they want to see. Overall, Castro is an excellent system info application that is easy to use and provides users with all the information they need.
This concludes our article on Castro – system info Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Castro – system info for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Castro – system info to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Castro – system info and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Castro – system info. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Castro – system info.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.