Catholic Calendar: Universalis is an online Catholic calendar that provides liturgical information for the entire Catholic Church. It includes the liturgical calendar for the current year, propers for Sundays and feast days, and a wealth of other resources.
The technical specifications of the Catholic Calendar: Universalis for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Catholic Calendar: Universalis Andorid App Summary
Catholic Calendar: Universalis was developed by Universalis Publishing and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Catholic Calendar: Universalis from Google Play store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Catholic Calendar: Universalis is 2.150 on Play store with total users of 264506. The Catholic Calendar: Universalis app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Catholic Calendar: Universalis is Aug 28, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Catholic Calendar: Universalis on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Catholic Calendar: Universalis App Overview and Details
Feasts and celebrations according to the General Calendar and the local calendars of the UK, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, and others. Features “About Today” pages giving more information about the saint of the day.
You get a free one-month preview of the Universalis pages, which contain the Readings at Mass (with a choice between the Jerusalem Bible/Grail and the NAB translations), the Mass Today (which combines the daily Mass readings with the Order of Mass) and the Liturgy of the Hours: Morning Prayer, the three daytime hours, Evening Prayer, Night Prayer, and the Office of Readings.
If you like what you see in the one-month preview, you can take out a monthly subscription to it or you can buy the Universalis app instead.
You can purchase or subscribe to audio for all the Hours (spoken in English), the Gospel of the day (Jerusalem Bible, spoken in English), or the daytime Hours (Terce, Sext, None) spoken in Latin.
This app is complete in itself. It needs no Internet connection and no downloads.
Features of Catholic Calendar: Universalis for PC
1. Universalis app contains readings from the General Calendar and local calendars of different countries.
2. “About Today” pages provide more information about the saint of the day.
3. Monthly subscription or purchase of Universalis app gives access to audio recordings of the Hours, the Gospel of the day, and the daytime Hours in different languages.
4. App is complete in itself and does not require an Internet connection or downloads.
5. Universalis app can be used offline.
6. Universalis app is available for different platforms.
7. Universalis app can be customized to show readings for different days of the year.
8. Universalis app can be used to follow the liturgical year.
9. Universalis app is updated daily.
10. Universalis app is compatible with other apps.
How To Install & Download Catholic Calendar: Universalis For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Catholic Calendar: Universalis for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Catholic Calendar: Universalis.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Catholic Calendar: Universalis on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Catholic Calendar: Universalis and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Catholic Calendar: Universalis on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Catholic Calendar: Universalis On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Universalis Publishing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Catholic Calendar: Universalis?
If you are subscribing to the spoken audio of the Liturgy of the Hours, and are using the RSV translation of the scripture readings, you will now hear them spoken in the RSV translation and not (as previously) in the Jerusalem Bible version.
If you are in the USA then from September 5 onwards you will be able to hear daily clips by the author of “The Creed in Slow Motion” in advance of the US publication of the book on October 18, briefly describing the theme of each chapter.
Catholic Calendar: Universalis is an amazing application that helps Catholics stay connected to the Church calendar. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep up with the Catholic calendar.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Catholic Calendar: Universalis on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Catholic Calendar: Universalis to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Catholic Calendar: Universalis and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Catholic Calendar: Universalis. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Catholic Calendar: Universalis.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.