CBHC, CC MHV, is a mental health clinic in the heart of Chicago. The clinic offers a variety of services, including therapy, psychiatry, and medication management. CBHC, CC MHV, is dedicated to providing high-quality mental health care to all who need it.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CBHC CC MHV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||CBHC CC MHV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CMED Health|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
CBHC CC MHV Andorid App Summary
The CBHC CC MHV was developed by the popular developer agency named CMED Health. They have the CBHC CC MHV in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 50521 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CBHC CC MHV latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 11, 2020 was the last date the CBHC CC MHV was updated with new features. If you want to use the CBHC CC MHV on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CBHC CC MHV using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download CBHC CC MHV For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CBHC CC MHV using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CBHC CC MHV on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CBHC CC MHV here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of CBHC CC MHV for PC
1. A platform that enables multipurpose health volunteers to register, track their activity, assess their performance and calculate their honorarium for the work they have done.
2. This platform is designed specifically for multipurpose health volunteers working under the Community Based Health Care programme of the Directorate General of Health Services of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in Bangladesh.
3. In this system, multipurpose health volunteers have a set of duties and tasks defined by the CBHC. The app will track their tasks, assess performance and calculate the amount of honorarium based on their performance.
4. The app is capable of working offline and is connected to the Community Clinic the multipurpose health volunteers are attached with for referrals and validation of their work.
5. The app includes full offline capability with online sync feature, household information, household member information, household visit record with location, household survey record, patient related activities (send a member to CC), create, edit meetings with picture and location, show income list of the agent (both approved & disapproved).
CBHC CC MHV App Overview and Details
A platform for Multipurpose Health Volunteers to register, track their activity, assess their performance and calculate their honorarium for the work done.
This platform is designed for the Multipurpose Health Volunteers working under Community Based Health Care, Directorate General of Health Services of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh.
In this system, Multipurpose Health Volunteers have a set of duties and tasks defined by CBHC. This app will track their tasks, assess performance and calculate the amount of honorarium based on their performance. The app is capable of working offline and is connected to the Community Clinic the Multipurpose Health Volunteers are attached with for referrals and validation of their work.
This app includes –
Full offline capability with online sync feature
Household member information
Household visit record with location
Household survey record
Patient related activities (send a member to CC)
Create, Edit Meetings with picture & location
Show income list of the Agent(both approved & disapproved)
Whats New In this CBHC CC MHV?
– Performance improvement.
CBHC, CC, and MHV are all excellent programs that will help me grow as a counselor. I am confident that I will be able to learn a great deal from each program and that the experiences will help me in my future work. I am grateful to be able to have the opportunity to participate in all three programs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CBHC CC MHV of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CBHC CC MHV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBHC CC MHV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBHC CC MHV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBHC CC MHV.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.