CBSE Class 4 MCQs are little tests that help students assess their understanding of the concepts they have learnt in class. They also help identify any gaps in the student’s understanding so that they can be addressed. The questions in these tests are usually based on the topics covered in the class.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the CBSE Class 4 MCQ For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
CBSE Class 4 MCQ App Overview and Details
CBSE Class 4 MCQ App Overview and Details
This app is made for CBSE students of Class 4. This app contains Questions related to Class 4 subjects such as Science, Math, General Knowledge and Computer.
How to Play Quiz:
In this series there are four subjects of Class 4-
1. Science 2. General Knowledge 3. Math 4. Computer
In every subject there are quiz levels. In each levels there are multiple levels questions. While playing quiz, a question will be displayed with either four or two options. Select the option which you think is the correct answer. If your answer is correct the option you selected will be highlighted with green color. If it is wrong then it will be highlighted with red color.
No limitation to attend any question or lesson.
If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app please share it at [email protected]
Enjoy this fun game and increase your knowledge in Class 4 subjects. If you like this quiz game please rate us 5 star and share this app among your friends as well.
Download & Install CBSE Class 4 MCQ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the CBSE Class 4 MCQ on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the CBSE Class 4 MCQ on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired CBSE Class 4 MCQ result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the CBSE Class 4 MCQ will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the CBSE Class 4 MCQ with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the CBSE Class 4 MCQ on your PC.
|App Name:||CBSE Class 4 MCQ On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
CBSE Class 4 MCQ Andorid App Summary
HeGoDev is the developer of this CBSE Class 4 MCQ application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 195800+ users of this app. The CBSE Class 4 MCQ app rating is currently 1.6.
It was last updated on Jul 9, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CBSE Class 4 MCQ for PC
1. The app is for students of CBSE Class 4.
2. The app contains questions related to Science, Math, General Knowledge, and Computer subjects of Class 4.
3. In each subject, there are quiz levels with multiple levels of questions.
4. While playing the quiz, a question with four or two options will be displayed.
5. Select the option which you think is the correct answer.
6. If the answer is correct, the option you selected will be highlighted with green color.
7. If the answer is wrong, the option will be highlighted with red color.
8. There is no limitation to attend any question or lesson.
9. If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app, please share it at [email protected]
10. Enjoy the quiz game and increase your knowledge in Class 4 subjects.
Whats New In this CBSE Class 4 MCQ?
Bug fixes with increased performances.
CBSE Class 4 MCQ application is a very handy tool for students. It helps them prepare for their exams and also improves their problem solving skills. The application is very user-friendly and easy to use.
This concludes our article on CBSE Class 4 MCQ Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CBSE Class 4 MCQ for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CBSE Class 4 MCQ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBSE Class 4 MCQ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBSE Class 4 MCQ. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBSE Class 4 MCQ.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.