CBSE Class 5 MCQs are designed to help students in assessing their understanding of the concepts covered in the class. The questions are based on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE Board. The questions are of multiple choice type, and students are required to select the correct answer from the given options.
Installing and using the CBSE Class 5 MCQ for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
CBSE Class 5 MCQ Andorid App Summary
HeGoDev has developed the CBSE Class 5 MCQ application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. CBSE Class 5 MCQ has over 201970 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of CBSE Class 5 MCQ is currently 1.6.
The latest upstate time of the CBSE Class 5 MCQ is Sep 6, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the CBSE Class 5 MCQ on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
CBSE Class 5 MCQ App Overview and Details
This app is made for CBSE students of Class 5. This app contains Questions related to Class 5 subjects such as Science, Math, General Knowledge and Computer.
How to Play Quiz:
In this series there are four subjects of Class 5-
1. Science 2. General Knowledge 3. Math 4. Computer
Topics covered under each topics are given below-
> Science Topics: Sowing the seeds, About Plants, Fruit Fest, Plant healers, Animal nicknames, Endangered Animal, Flightless birds, Independence Days, Famous Firsts, Famous Words, Very High Very Deep, Cities and Rivers
> Mathematics Topics: Place Value, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Factors, Multiples, Shapes and Patterns, Fractions, Decimals, Measurement, Perimeter and Area, Time, Handling Data
> General Knowledge Topics: Sowing the seeds, About Plants, Fruit Fest, Plant healers, Animal nicknames, Endangered Animal, Flightless birds, Independence Days, Famous Firsts, Famous Words, Very High Very Deep, Cities and Rivers};
> Computer Topic: The computer system, What computers can do, All about Windows 7, Tux Paint learning, Using MS Word 2007, MS PowerPoint 2007, Planning Flowcharts, Learn LOGO Commands, Procedure in LOGO, LOGO Combining Proc, Learning Scratch, Internet Learning
In every subject there are quiz levels. In each levels there are multiple levels questions. While playing quiz, a question will be displayed with either four or two options. Select the option which you think is the correct answer. If your answer is correct the option you selected will be highlighted with green color. If it is wrong then it will be highlighted with red color.
No limitation to attend any question or lesson.
If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app please share it at [email protected]
Enjoy this fun game and increase your knowledge in Class 4 subjects. If you like this quiz game please rate us 5 star and share this app among your friends as well.
Features of CBSE Class 5 MCQ for PC
1. The app is designed for students of Class 5 CBSE.
2. The app contains questions related to the four subjects of Class 5 – Science, General Knowledge, Math, and Computer.
3. In each level of the quiz, there are multiple levels of questions.
4. While playing the quiz, a question will be displayed with four or two options.
5. Select the option which you think is the correct answer.
6. If your answer is correct, the option you selected will be highlighted with green color.
7. If it is wrong, it will be highlighted with red color.
8. There is no limitation to attend any question or lesson.
9. If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app, please share it at [email protected]
10. Enjoy the quiz game and increase your knowledge in Class 4 subjects.
|App Name:||CBSE Class 5 MCQ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install CBSE Class 5 MCQ On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing CBSE Class 5 MCQ on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the CBSE Class 5 MCQ. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the CBSE Class 5 MCQ, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this CBSE Class 5 MCQ?
Bug fixes and new questions
CBSE Class 5 MCQ application is an important part of the education system in India. It helps students to prepare for exams and also helps teachers to evaluate the progress of their students.
Did the guide help you download and install the CBSE Class 5 MCQ for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the CBSE Class 5 MCQ, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This CBSE Class 5 MCQ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CBSE Class 5 MCQ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CBSE Class 5 MCQ. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CBSE Class 5 MCQ.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.