A zombie is a creature that is believed to be brought back to life through supernatural means, such as a curse or a spell. In popular culture, zombies are often depicted as mindless, flesh-eating monsters. However, the definition of a zombie is not limited to this description.
Some people believe that zombies are actually people who have been infected with a virus that causes them to lose all sense of self-control. They become aggressive and often violent, and are unable to think or feel anything other than a desire to feed.
This definition of a zombie is particularly relevant in the age of technology. With the advent of cell phones and other portable devices, it is now possible for a person to be infected with a virus
So, you want to download the Cellular-Z for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Cellular-Z Andorid App Summary
The Cellular-Z is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Cellular-Z is JerseyHo. The current version of Cellular-Z is 6.3.0 with a total user count of 296288 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Aug 12, 2022 was the last date the Cellular-Z was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Cellular-Z For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Cellular-Z on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Cellular-Z to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Cellular-Z. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Cellular-Z on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Cellular-Z on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Cellular-Z On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cellular-Z App Overview and Details
Cellular Z is a telecom signal quality and Wifi network info, channel info software, the main functions are as follows:
1.Dual SIM mobile phone network information (SIM card serving cell, serving cell signal quality,neighboring cells).
2.Wifi information (connected, nearby Wifi list, Wifi channel 2.5 and 5 GHz).
3. Current location information GPS Satellites
4. Device information (battery, hardware, system).
6.Map track,indoor coverage.
PS: READ PHONE STATE & ENABLE LOCATION is necessary , with out these permissions app can show nothing !!!
Features of Cellular-Z for PC
1. Display detailed information about your cellular network, including the serving cell, signal quality, and neighboring cells.
2. Display detailed information about your WiFi network, including the connected network, nearby networks, and WiFi channel information.
3. Display your current location, including GPS satellites and the strength of the signal.
4. Display your device’s battery level, hardware information, and system information.
5. Display your internet connection speed.
6. Display a map of your current location and track your movement.
7. Display the strength of your cellular and WiFi signal.
8. Display information about your device’s storage.
9. Display information about your device’s memory.
10. Display information about your device’s CPU.
Whats New In this Cellular-Z?
1. SUPPORT CHINA BROADNET
2. ADD PARAMETER DOC
3. AUTO POST OPTIMIZATION
4. VALUE REFRESH OPTIMIZATION
The Cellular-Z application is an innovative new way to keep track of your cellular data usage. It is a simple and easy to use application that provides a user-friendly interface and detailed information about your data usage. Cellular-Z is an essential tool for anyone who wants to stay aware of their data usage and avoid overage charges.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Cellular-Z on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Cellular-Z to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cellular-Z and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cellular-Z. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cellular-Z.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.