If you love a good game of checkers, you’re going to love Checkers Classic. This game offers all the fun and excitement of checkers, but with some added features that make the game even more enjoyable. With Checkers Classic, you can choose from a variety of game modes, customize your game, and even play against other players online. So if you’re looking for a great checkers game to keep you entertained, Checkers Classic is definitely worth checking out.
We will help you download the Checkers Classic for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Checkers Classic on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Checkers Classic on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Checkers Classic on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Checkers Classic as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Checkers Classic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Checkers Classic Andorid App Summary
Famobi is the developer of the Checkers Classic, and they have the app under the Board of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Checkers Classic from them is 20.17.51 with over 152382 users under the hood. With a 2.7 rating, the Checkers Classic is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Checkers Classic is Nov 16, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Checkers Classic on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Checkers Classic App Overview and Details
Checkers for Everyone
Play this classy version of the famous Checkers game (or “Draughts“) and challenge your friends or the computer on your Android smartphone or tablet! Your goal is to remove all of your opponent’s pieces to win this strategy board game that originates from the ancient game Alquerque.
Depending on where you live you might know our game under the names of English Draughts or American Checkers. There is also Russian Draughts or Canadian Checkers.
No matter if you are a beginner or expert – Checkers Classic features eleven levels of difficulty which makes it easy to find a difficulty that matches your abilities and helps you train your skills. If you’d like additional help, simply activate the hint mode which shows you all possible moves of the selected piece.
Checkers is a game for everyone who loves strategic board games like Nine Men’s Morris, Backgammon or Chess.
– 2 modes: play against the AI or a friend on the same device
– 11 levels of difficulty, perfect for beginners and experts
– hint mode: activate it to see the possible moves of a piece
– undo function
– save option to save your current game progress
– 5 classy board designs and pieces sets available
– fully responsive, playable in landscape or portrait mode
– suitable for all common tablets and smartphones
– FREE Checkers
Features of Checkers Classic for PC
– Play checkers against friends or computer
– Eleven levels of difficulty
– Hint mode: see all possible moves of a piece
– Undo function
– Save game progress
– Five different board designs and pieces sets
– Responsive to all common tablets and smartphones
Whats New In this Checkers Classic?
In conclusion, Checkers Classic is a fun and addictive game that is perfect for all ages. The simple gameplay and vibrant graphics make it a must-have for any mobile device.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Checkers Classic? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Checkers Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Checkers Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Checkers Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Checkers Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.