Church Pal is an online church directory that connects people with churches in their area. Church Pal offers a variety of resources to help people find the right church for them, including church reviews, pastor bios, and sermon videos.
The technical specifications of the Church Pal for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Church Pal Andorid App Summary
Church Pal was developed by Kakyire Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Church Pal from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Church Pal is 126.96.36.199 on Play store with total users of 10426. The Church Pal app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Church Pal is Jul 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Church Pal on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Church Pal App Overview and Details
Church Pal is multi purpose app that contains Hymns, Bibles, Liturgies, Almanac etc:
Both The Methodist and Presbyterian Churches hymns(Twi & English) which is accessible offline.
The Methodist and Presbyterian Churches liturgical outline.
Almanac of both Methodist and Presbyterian church.
Download and enjoy using this amazing app for free.
Features of Church Pal for PC
-Church Pal contains Hymns, Bibles, Liturgies, and Almanac
-The app is multi-purpose and accessible offline
-The Methodist and Presbyterian Churches hymns are included
-The app is free to download
How To Install & Download Church Pal For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Church Pal for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Church Pal.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Church Pal on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Church Pal and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Church Pal on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Church Pal On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kakyire Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Church Pal?
Church Pal is an amazing application that helps connect people with churches in their area. I have never seen anything like it before and it has been a great resource for me. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a church home.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Church Pal on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Church Pal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Church Pal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Church Pal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Church Pal.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.