Circle Sidebar is a unique, one-of-a-kind sidebar plugin that allows you to create circular sidebars with ease. With Circle Sidebar, you can add any type of content you want, including images, text, buttons, and more. Plus, you can easily customize the look and feel of your sidebar to match your website’s design.
The latest Circle SideBar for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Circle SideBar Andorid App Summary
Zeeshan! has developed the Circle SideBar for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Circle SideBar has got over 657008+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 27.0
The latest update of Circle SideBar is Mar 1, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Circle SideBar App Overview and Details
Circle Sidebar – An application to make your android experience better, provides easy multitasking from anywhere and anytime!
It’s fast and highly customizable. Users can easily customize the way it works and the content it holds. It runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just a swipe. The user can even set it to start at boot.
1. Easy controls – All the settings are provided in the main screen with descriptions of each function for better understandability and to avoid confusions.
2. Completely customizable with the way it is triggered. Options for triggering width, height and position are given. The user can easily adjust it to their convenience.
3. Include Favorite apps – Users have full access to the all the apps installed on the phone. At any point, a user can choose what apps to be displayed in the sidebar.
4. Haptic feedback provided to give a response to the user as an acknowledgment to their sidebar calling request.
5. Option to apply custom icon packs is included. Install any icon pack from the store and choose it from circle sidebar.
6. Option to vary the icon sizes is also provided.
7. After the second update, option to add shortcuts was included based on user request. (Pro Feature)
8. App icons and list are completely customizable – choose icons from a different range of icon packs or use a custom image of your own.
9. Based on user requests, the option to Black Listing Apps is included (Pro Feature). Sidebar automatically disappears in the selected apps.
10. Circle Sidebar timeout can be set after the third update.
11. Enable/Disable infinite scrolling based on user preference.
12. More features to come 🙂
* Fixed the most reported issue: Now touch outside the Sidebar is not registered by the background.
* Fixed the issue with the service closing itself in the background.
* Fixed the triggering problem on touch. (previously it worked only on Tap)
* Added option to set the timeout for the sidebar.
* Added option to disable infinite scrolling.
* Added option to set BlackList Apps. (Pro feature) (Sidebar will automatically disappear in the selected apps)
* Now supports lock screen enabling.
* Added device orientation based blacklisting.
Added Quick Settings:
– Now you can set a second circle for quick settings. You can set it to infinite scroll with all the quick settings or you could limit to the favorite settings.
– The Quick Settings added are:
1. Wifi toggle.
2. Bluetooth toggle.
3. Screen Rotation.
4. Flash Light toggle.
5. Airplane toggle.
6. Brightness Mode.
7. Volume Control (Supports both media and ringtone volumes depending)
8. Music Control: Play / Pause
9. Music Control: Play Next / Play Previous Track
10. Hotspot Toggle (toggling could be a little slow on some devices)
11. Location Services Toggle.
12. Ringer Mode (General / Vibrate / Silent)
13. More to come… Drop your suggestions on email.
STORAGE – Required for including shortcuts of a file on the device storage or to create an icon.
CALL – Required for direct dial shortcut to any specified number.
Please use the Reports section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email.
Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
If you like the app please share it with friends and family and leave a rating on play store.
All the major updates released are based on the user requests and suggestions, please feel free to drop me an email anytime!!
Features of Circle SideBar for PC
Install “Circle SideBar” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Circle SideBar on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Circle SideBar app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Circle SideBar.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Circle SideBar On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 1, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Circle SideBar?
1. Fixed the ‘Dialer app opening contacts’ issue reported. Please remove and add the icon again to completely solve this.
2. Fixed the Direct Dial Shortcuts – Please provide the CALL Permission in case of Lollipop and above for this to work.
Circle Sidebar is an amazing application that has revolutionized the way I use my computer. By providing easy access to my favorite applications and tools, it has made my workflow more efficient and productive. I highly recommend Circle Sidebar to anyone looking for an easy way to manage their computer tasks.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Circle SideBar for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Circle SideBar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Circle SideBar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Circle SideBar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Circle SideBar.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.