A citation generator is a software that helps you create a citation for your sources. It is important to use a citation generator when writing a research paper to ensure that you are giving credit to the sources you used. There are many different citation generators available, so it is important to find one that is compatible with the style of citation you are using.
The latest Citation Generator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Citation Generator Andorid App Summary
Jonathan Gillman has developed the Citation Generator for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Citation Generator has got over 1505+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 9.2
The latest update of Citation Generator is Jun 15, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Citation Generator App Overview and Details
Citation Generator helps create in-text citations and references for the American Psychological Association (APA™) Format 7th edition essays.
* Print out in-text citations and references.
* Download APA™ Format Template
* Includes 20 in-text citations and reference generators. Artwork, Audio File, Books, Blog, Facebook, Government, Journals, Lecture, Magazine, Newspaper, Online News Article, Online Image, Online Video, Podcast, PowerPoint Presentations, Software, Website, Wikipedia, Twitter, and YouTube sources.
* Share in-text citations and references.
* Automatically saves generated results on your device.
* Personal Notes section for all generated references.
American Psychological Association (APA) are registered trademarks of the American Psychological Association.
Features of Citation Generator for PC
-Print out in-text citations and references
-Download APA Format Template
-Includes 20 in-text citations and reference generators
-Artwork, Audio File, Books, Blog, Facebook, Government, Journals, Lecture, Magazine, Newspaper, Online News Article, Online Image, Online Video, Podcast, PowerPoint Presentations, Software, Website, Wikipedia, Twitter, and YouTube sources
-Share in-text citations and references
-Automatically saves generated results on your device
-Personal Notes section for all generated references
Install “Citation Generator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Citation Generator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Citation Generator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Citation Generator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Citation Generator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Citation Generator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jonathan Gillman|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Citation Generator?
Major improvements and bug fixes.
The Citation Generator application is a great way to create citations for your research papers. It is easy to use and helps you to create accurate citations.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Citation Generator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Citation Generator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Citation Generator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Citation Generator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Citation Generator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.