ClinicalKey is a comprehensive online clinical resource that provides physicians with access to information from over 1,600 journals, including more than 20,000 full-text articles. ClinicalKey also includes a robust clinical reference library with over 9,000 drug monographs, images, and patient education materials.
In this article, we will show you how to download ClinicalKey For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at ClinicalKey technical specifications first.
ClinicalKey Andorid App Summary
Elsevier Inc is the developer of this ClinicalKey application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 163758+ users of this app. The ClinicalKey app rating is currently 1.11.2.
It was last updated on Dec 22, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ClinicalKey for PC
1. ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine that provides access to trusted evidence-based information.
2. ClinicalKey is designed to help clinicians rapidly access information to improve speed to accurate diagnosis and treatment.
3. ClinicalKey has content covering more than 30 medical and surgical specialties.
4. The content on ClinicalKey is indexed daily and continues to grow.
5. ClinicalKey’s Smart Search technology understands specific questions and pulls the most clinically relevant results.
6. Clinicians can always be sure they are applying the right evidence for each unique patient scenario.
7. The ClinicalKey App for Android has the following features:
– Persistent login
– Intuitive search with auto-suggest
– Ability to bookmark and save items
– Access to full-text books, full-text journals, guidelines, multimedia and more
|App Name:||ClinicalKey On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Elsevier Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download ClinicalKey For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ClinicalKey on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ClinicalKey and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ClinicalKey andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ClinicalKey App Overview and Details
INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine from Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. When every second counts, ClinicalKey knows what clinicians need: fast answers built on trusted evidence.
ClinicalKey helps clinicians rapidly access evidence-based, peer reviewed information to improve speed to accurate diagnosis and treatment, with the goal of improving patient outcomes and lowering the high cost of care. Its features have been designed utilizing extensive research on the search behaviors and content preferences of doctors.
ClinicalKey is clinicians’ single source for trusted content covering more than 30 medical and surgical specialties. Content is indexed daily and continues to grow as new resources are published, ensuring that every decision clinicians make is based on the most current evidence. ClinicalKey’s Smart Search technology understands specific questions and pulls the most clinically relevant results from more than 1,000 reference books, 600 journals, 2,900 drug monographs, 17,000+ videos and more. Clinicians can always be sure they are applying the right evidence for each unique patient scenario.
ClinicalKey App for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Intuitive search with auto-suggest
• Ability to bookmark and save items
• Access to full-text books, full-text journals, guidelines, multimedia and more
Whats New In this ClinicalKey?
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
ClinicalKey is an online application that provides access to medical journals, articles, and other resources. It is a valuable tool for healthcare professionals and researchers. ClinicalKey is easy to use and provides a wealth of information.
This concludes our article on ClinicalKey Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or ClinicalKey for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This ClinicalKey to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ClinicalKey and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ClinicalKey. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ClinicalKey.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.