A clinometer is an instrument used to measure angles of inclination, elevation or depression of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as an inclinometer. Clinometers are used in surveying, navigation, construction, engineering, and artillery.
In this article, we will show you how to download Clinometer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Clinometer technical specifications first.
Clinometer Andorid App Summary
Antoine Vianey is the developer of this Clinometer application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 109388+ users of this app. The Clinometer app rating is currently 1.4.0.
It was last updated on Dec 1, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Clinometer for PC
1. Inclinometer measures angles of slope (or tilt), elevation, or depression of an object with respect to gravity’s direction.
2. Clinometers measure both inclines (positive slopes, as seen by an observer looking upwards) and declines (negative slopes, as seen by an observer looking downward) using two different metrics roll and pitch.
3. Can be used as Clinometer or Bubble Level.
4. Measure Slope using roll or pitch.
5. Use camera to measure inclination and elevation remotly.
6. Absolute or relative measurement.
|App Name:||Clinometer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Antoine Vianey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Clinometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Clinometer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Clinometer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Clinometer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Clinometer App Overview and Details
An inclinometer is an instrument used for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation, or depression of an object with respect to gravity’s direction. Clinometers measure both inclines (positive slopes, as seen by an observer looking upwards) and declines (negative slopes, as seen by an observer looking downward) using two different metrics roll and pitch.
● Simple and Straightforward
● Can be used as Clinometer or Bubble Level
● Measure Slope using roll or pitch
● Use camera to measure inclination and elevation remotly
● Absolute or relative measurement
This is the rotation of the phone around the axis perpendicular to the device screen. Use it to measure inclination with any side of your phone or remotly when using the camera.
This is the angle between a plane perpendicular to the device’s screen and a plane parallel to the ground. Holding your phone screen perpendicular to the floor will give you a pitch close to zero. Use it to measure a surface slope when you phone is landing on that surface or an object elevation when using the camera.
Whats New In this Clinometer?
The clinometer application is an essential tool for anyone who needs to measure angles and slopes. It is easy to use and very accurate. The application is perfect for construction workers, surveyors, and anyone who needs to measure angles and slopes.
This concludes our article on Clinometer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Clinometer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Clinometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clinometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clinometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clinometer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.