Do you have a good sense of color? Do you know the difference between green and blue? How about red and orange?
If you’re not sure, don’t worry! Color Sense Master is here to help. With this color test, you can improve your color sense and learn to identify colors accurately.
Color Sense Master is a quick and easy way to test your color sense. It has a variety of different exercises to help you improve your color recognition skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Start testing your color sense today!
The latest Color Sense Master(Color Test) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Color Sense Master(Color Test) Andorid App Summary
MarsCrews has developed the Color Sense Master(Color Test) for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Color Sense Master(Color Test) has got over 363205+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.9.0
The latest update of Color Sense Master(Color Test) is Aug 7, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Color Sense Master(Color Test) App Overview and Details
This game, Color Sense Master, shows blocks of the same color except one block.
Look for one box that appears in a different color.
Total 150 various colors are supported.
There are two game modes;
– Tap count limit mode
– Time-out mode
The ‘Statistics’ menu displays user’s cumulative color perception score, which is based on user’s entire game play. Also you can compare your highest level to the level of other players around the world. Challenge the final level 100 to become a master of color.
Let’s start testing your color perception ability!
Q. How do people differentiate colors?
The color is identified by the ‘cone cell’ in the human eye’s retina.
There are three types of cone cells to distinguish colours. One is particularly sensitive to red light wavelengths, another to green light, and a third to blue light.
Cone cell distribution ratios for the ‘red region’, ‘green and yellow region’, and ‘blue region’ are generally composed of : : .
Due to the relatively small number of cells that detect blue, many users in this App review say blue identification is the hardest.
Q. How are scores determined in the statistics feature?
– At Low difficulty
If the answer is correct, slight score is added.
If the answer is wrong, a relatively big score is subtracted.
– At High difficulty
If the answer is correct, a relatively big score is added.
If the answer is wrong, slight score is subtracted.
* Please take a break after the game for a certain amount of time to protect your eyesight.
* This game is free, and does not contain any stimulating content, so anyone can enjoy it.
* Comments on translations are always welcome.
* If you have any questions or bug reports, please e-mail us.
Features of Color Sense Master(Color Test) for PC
– Supports 150 colors
– Two game modes
– Statistics menu that displays user’s color perception score and compares it to other players
– Challenge final level 100 to become a master of color
– Color is identified by the ‘cone cell’ in the human eye’s retina
– There are three types of cone cells
– Cone cell distribution ratios for the ‘red region’, ‘green and yellow region’, and ‘blue region’ are generally composed of : : 
– Blue identification is the hardest for many users
Install “Color Sense Master(Color Test)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Color Sense Master(Color Test) on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Color Sense Master(Color Test) on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Color Sense Master(Color Test) and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Color Sense Master(Color Test) as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Color Sense Master(Color Test) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Color Sense Master(Color Test)?
Language Translation Updated.
After taking the Color Sense Master quiz, I learned a lot about my favorite colors and how they make me feel. I also discovered some new colors that I really like and can’t wait to use in my next project! The quiz was fun and easy to take and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about their color preferences.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Color Sense Master(Color Test) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Color Sense Master(Color Test) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Color Sense Master(Color Test) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Color Sense Master(Color Test). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Color Sense Master(Color Test).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.