The Complete Ear Trainer is an innovative software application that helps musicians improve their musical ear. The software provides users with a variety of exercises that challenge them to identify intervals, chords, and melodies. The exercises are designed to be progressive, so that users can gradually build their skills. The Complete Ear Trainer also includes a reference tool that provides users with information about the notes they are hearing.
We will help you download the Complete Ear Trainer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Complete Ear Trainer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Complete Ear Trainer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Complete Ear Trainer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Complete Ear Trainer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Complete Ear Trainer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Binary Guilt Software|
|Latest Version:||2.1.17-135 (117135)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Complete Ear Trainer Andorid App Summary
Binary Guilt Software is the developer of the Complete Ear Trainer, and they have the app under the Music of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Complete Ear Trainer from them is 2.1.17-135 (117135) with over 729253 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Complete Ear Trainer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Complete Ear Trainer is Feb 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Complete Ear Trainer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Complete Ear Trainer App Overview and Details
The ultimate ear training app for musicians. Develop your relative pitch to the full by improving your aural skills and your music theory knowledge. This will better many aspects of your life as a musician, be it regarding improvisation, composition, arrangement, interpretation, singing, or playing in a band. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you truly master each interval, chord, scale, etc. before taking you to the next one.
9.5/10 “One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this.” – Joe Hindy, Android Authority –
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 28 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• Easy mode: 50+ progressive drills arranged over 12 chapters especially designed for beginners
• Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
• 7 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp, strings and pizzicato strings
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don’t want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you’re a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: worldwide leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, easy mode, arcade mode)
• Global statistics to track your progress
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master’s degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter of each mode for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $4.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at [email protected]
Features of Complete Ear Trainer for PC
all your devices
1. 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
2. 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 28 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
3. Easy mode: 50+ progressive drills arranged over 12 chapters especially designed for beginners
4. Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
5. 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
6. 7 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp, strings and pizzicato strings
7. Theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know in each chapter
8. Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
9. Don’t want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
10. Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them.
Whats New In this Complete Ear Trainer?
• Fix sound banks not working on some (rare) devices
• Fix statistics import on recent Android versions
• A few typo, crashes and bugs have been fixed
• … and more, full release notes: http://completeeartrainer.com/changelog/android/
The Complete Ear Trainer is an excellent application that can help improve your musical ear. With its customizable exercises and ability to track your progress, you can be sure that you are getting the most out of your practice. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced musician, the Complete Ear Trainer is a valuable tool that can help you improve your skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Complete Ear Trainer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Complete Ear Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Complete Ear Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Complete Ear Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Complete Ear Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.