A concordance is a reference work that lists, typically in alphabetical order, the principal words of a language and the passages in which they occur.
The latest Concordance for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Concordance Andorid App Summary
Matthew S. has developed the Concordance for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Concordance has got over 61451+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 5.2
The latest update of Concordance is Jul 5, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Concordance App Overview and Details
The Concordance app allows easy access to Bible topics. Based on the public domain Naves Topical Bible Concordance.
– Search Bible topics quickly and easily.
– Data stored on device, no internet connection required.
– View scripture references by verse or highlighted within a chapter.
– Rotate to view in Landscape mode.
– Search Bible text for a word or phrase.
– Audio playback of scripture topics and search results for audio enabled translations.
– Audio playback background mode for easy listening on the go.
– Create your own topics and groups of scripture for easy study and audio playback.
– Cross-References (ESV) to easily view related scripture.
Features of Concordance for PC
1. The app is easy to use and access Bible topics.
2. The app is based on the public domain Naves Topical Bible Concordance.
3. Data is stored on the device, so no internet connection is required.
4. The app can be rotated to view in landscape mode.
5. The app can search Bible text for a word or phrase.
6. The app has audio playback of scripture topics and search results for audio enabled translations.
7. The app has an audio playback background mode for easy listening on the go.
8. The app allows users to create their own topics and groups of scripture for easy study and audio playback.
9. The app has cross-references (ESV) to easily view related scripture.
10. The app is free to download.
Install “Concordance” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Concordance on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Concordance on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Concordance and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Concordance as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Concordance On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Matthew S.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Concordance?
Added Cross-References (ESV) to easily view related scripture.
Overall, I found the Concordance application to be helpful and user-friendly. The ability to search for and find specific Bible verses was extremely helpful, and the application’s easy navigation made it simple to find the verses I was looking for. Additionally, the ability to highlight and take notes on specific verses was a great feature, and I found myself taking advantage of it frequently. Overall, I was very pleased with the Concordance application and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Concordance for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Concordance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Concordance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Concordance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Concordance.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.