Confused Words Offline is the perfect app for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary. With more than 2,000 words and definitions, this app is a great way to learn new words and improve your understanding of them.
The technical specifications of the Confused Words Offline for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Confused Words Offline Andorid App Summary
Confused Words Offline was developed by VD and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Confused Words Offline from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Confused Words Offline is 18.0.8 on Play store with total users of 333793. The Confused Words Offline app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Confused Words Offline is Aug 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Confused Words Offline on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Confused Words Offline App Overview and Details
Confused Words Offline Dictionary is a free offline app with over 2500+ Words with meanings usage in sentences.
This dictionary contains confused words which are either similar in pronunciation but different in meaning or similar in spelling but different in meaning or both .
Now No internet Required for learning confused words . Its time to learn along with usage on the go , offline now.
– Completely offline
– Complete Search (With Keyword )
– Shows a meaning along with its usage
– Option to Bookmark Words.
– Share meanings via app.
– Regular Updates
– Complete support
– Clear and Concise
This dictionary will help you in your career plan and helps in preparation and preventions of errors in confused words of english as well as in competitive exams and curriculum exams .
Write us at [email protected] for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
Features of Confused Words Offline for PC
-2500+ words with meanings and usage in sentences
-Search by keyword
-Meaning with usage
-Option to bookmark words
-Clear and concise
How To Install & Download Confused Words Offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Confused Words Offline for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Confused Words Offline.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Confused Words Offline on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Confused Words Offline and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Confused Words Offline on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Confused Words Offline On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Confused Words Offline?
After playing with the Confused Words Offline application, I found it to be a fun and helpful way to improve my vocabulary. The app is easy to use and has a variety of words to choose from. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their vocabulary.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Confused Words Offline on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Confused Words Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Confused Words Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Confused Words Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Confused Words Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.