A coordination compound is a compound in which two or more ions or molecules are bonded together by coordinate covalent bonds. These compounds are also known as chelate compounds. The ions or molecules that are bonded together are called ligands. The ligands can be either metal ions or organic molecules.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Coordination Compounds for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Coordination Compounds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wiki Kids Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Coordination Compounds Andorid App Summary
The Coordination Compounds was developed by the popular developer agency named Wiki Kids Limited. They have the Coordination Compounds in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5688 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Coordination Compounds latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 1, 2015 was the last date the Coordination Compounds was updated with new features. If you want to use the Coordination Compounds on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Coordination Compounds using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Coordination Compounds For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Coordination Compounds using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Coordination Compounds on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Coordination Compounds here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Coordination Compounds for PC
1. From this App, students can learn to differentiate double salts and coordinate compounds.
2. They can also describe the constituents in a coordination compound and name the given complex compound.
3. Classify the ligands based on charge, mode of bonding and density.
4. Appreciate various bonding theories developed to describe nature of bonding in complex compounds.
5. Predict the geometry of coordination compounds.
6. Examine the color and magnetic properties of complexes.
7. Explain the different types of isomerism shown by complexes.
8. Give the synthetic methods of coordination complexes and recognize their importance and uses.
9. Understand the basics of Chemistry in the Metals and NonMetals topic.
10. Understand how Simplyscience can help students develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Coordination Compounds App Overview and Details
From this App you can learn :
Differentiate double salts and coordinate compounds.
Describe the constituents in a coordination compound and name the given complex compound.
Classify the ligands based on charge, mode of bonding and density.
Appreciate various bonding theories developed to describe nature of bonding in complex compounds.
Predict the geometry of coordination compounds.
Examine the color and magnetic properties of complexes.
Explain the different types of isomerism shown by complexes.
Give the synthetic methods of coordination complexes and recognize their importance and uses.
More details please visit https://www.simply.science.com/
“simply.science.com” hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-6 to K-12 grades. “Simplyscience enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use Simplyscience as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child’s
development through Simplyscience”.
This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the Metals and NonMetals topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Color and Magnetic properties
Whats New In this Coordination Compounds?
Coordination compounds are molecules that contain a central atom bonded to two or more other atoms or ions. These molecules are held together by coordinate covalent bonds, which are formed when one atom donates both electrons to a shared pair. Coordination compounds are found in nature and are also used in many industrial processes.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Coordination Compounds of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Coordination Compounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Coordination Compounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Coordination Compounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Coordination Compounds.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.