Copy or move files to your SD card with this easy to use app. You can copy or move files and folders between your device and SD card.
The latest Copy / Move to sdcard for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Copy / Move to sdcard Andorid App Summary
SmallCat Media has developed the Copy / Move to sdcard for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Copy / Move to sdcard has got over 244224+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6.0
The latest update of Copy / Move to sdcard is Jul 8, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Copy / Move to sdcard App Overview and Details
Move your photos, videos, musics, zip files, and all other downloads from your phone memory to SD card.
It is fast solution to move your files from internal memory to SD card with simple steps, and copy your files from internal memory to sd card with simple steps.
• Folder view for more details
• File filter helps to find all images, videos, musics, documents, etc,.
• Get more phone memory space by move videos to SD card
• Delete files – delete unwanted internal memory files.
• All features are absolutely free.
Move big files to sd card and get more memory space and speed up your device
Any kind of suggestion are welcome,
Contact us [email protected]
Features of Copy / Move to sdcard for PC
– Move photos, videos, music, zip files, and all other downloads from your phone memory to SD card.
– Folder view for more details.
– File filter helps to find all images, videos, music, documents, etc,.
– Get more phone memory space by move videos to SD card.
– Delete files – delete unwanted internal memory files.
– All features are absolutely free.
– Move big files to sd card and get more memory space and speed up your device.
Install “Copy / Move to sdcard” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Copy / Move to sdcard on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Copy / Move to sdcard on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Copy / Move to sdcard and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Copy / Move to sdcard as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Copy / Move to sdcard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SmallCat Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Copy / Move to sdcard?
* Easy file filter option added.
* Speed optimized
* Optimized user interface.
* Performance improvements.
* Bug fixes.
Copy or move files to sdcard is an android application which helps users to copy or move files to sdcard. It is very easy to use and has a simple user interface. This application is very useful for people who want to move files to sdcard.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Copy / Move to sdcard for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Copy / Move to sdcard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Copy / Move to sdcard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Copy / Move to sdcard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Copy / Move to sdcard.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.