Copy To Read is a unique app that converts text to speech. It is perfect for people who want to improve their reading skills or for those who are visually impaired. Copy To Read is easy to use; simply type or paste text into the app and press the play button to hear the text read aloud. The app also includes a built-in dictionary, which allows you to look up the definition of any word. Copy To Read is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their reading skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Copy To Read – Text to Speech for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Copy To Read – Text to Speech For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Copy To Read – Text to Speech on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Copy To Read – Text to Speech, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Copy To Read – Text to Speech app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Copy To Read – Text to Speech Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Copy To Read – Text to Speech has over 182390 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. wenzr has developed the Copy To Read – Text to Speech and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, Copy To Read – Text to Speech has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.9. This latest version was last updated on Oct 17, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Copy To Read – Text to Speech on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Copy To Read – Text to Speech On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Copy To Read – Text to Speech for PC
4. Select “Wi-Fi Connected” or “Bluetooth Connected” as your trigger event
5. Enter the SSID (or Bluetooth MAC address) of the Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth device you want to use to start the reader service
6. Click the save button
7. You’re done! The reader service will now start every time you connect to the Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth device you specified.
Instructions for using Tasker:
1. Add a new task
2. Set the “Event” to “State”
3. Set the “Plugin” to “Trigger”
4. Click the ” configure” button
5. Select “Wi-Fi Connected” or “Bluetooth Connected” as your trigger event
6. Enter the SSID (or Bluetooth MAC address) of the Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth device you want to use to start the reader service
7. Click the save button
8. You’re done! The reader service will now start every time you connect to the Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth device you specified.
Copy To Read – Text to Speech App Overview and Details
Don’t want to read things yourself?
With Copy To Read – Text to Speech, simply copy some text, then listen as the text you copied is read back to you through text to speech. This text reading app can read text from any app, as long as the app grants you the ability to copy the text that you want spoken. It couldn’t be any easier to have text spoken aloud to you. No need to import text into an app to have it read to you. While the text is being read to you, a notification will be displayed that you can tap on to stop reading at any time or tap the pause button to pause reading. You can also click the skip forward and backward buttons on the notification to skip through sentences within the text you copied. So no need to worry about accidentally copying text that you don’t want to be spoken to you through text to speech.
How to use Copy To Read – Text to Speech?
Option 1 (Android 4.1+):
1. Start the Copy To Read Service (flip the toggle switch in the app or use the widget)
2. Copy some text to your clipboard (from any app)
3. Sit back and listen as the text you copied is read out loud by your phone to you
Option 2 (Android 6.0+) – Using a floating “Speak” button like in iOS:
1. Highlight some text by holding your finger down on it (from within any app)
2. Tap the “Speak” button within the floating menu (the menu that contains the copy button)
3. Sit back and listen as the text you highlighted is read out loud by your phone to you
– Note: this method only supports reading text up to 1000 characters long due to a limitation in the Android framework. Sorry.
Want to make Copy To Read – Text to Speech automatically start and stop the reader service when you connect to a certain Wi-Fi network or bluetooth device?
– You can accomplish this through using the app called Trigger or the app called Tasker (See below for instructions on using these methods).
Instructions for using Trigger:
1. Add a new task
2. Set your trigger type
3. Click the add new task button
4. Select “Open Activity” task under the “Applications & Shortcuts” section
5. Click next
6. Select application: Copy To Read
7. Select activity: StartReaderActivity or StopReaderActivity
Instructions for using Tasker:
1. Build a new profile that triggers using the type of event that you want (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/other)
2. Link the profile to a new task
3. In the new task add a “Launch App” action under the “App” section
4. Find the Copy To Read app and hold down your finger on it for a few seconds
5. When the new dialog window appears select the StartReaderActivity or StopReaderActivity
Whats New In this Copy To Read – Text to Speech?
Fixed bug with reader to eliminate the chance of text being read twice
Copy To Read is a text to speech application that reads text aloud. It is a great application for students who want to improve their reading skills, or for anyone who wants to listen to a text instead of reading it. Copy To Read is easy to use; just copy the text you want to read into the application, and press the play button. You can also choose to have the text read aloud at a slower or faster speed.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Copy To Read – Text to Speech of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Copy To Read – Text to Speech to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Copy To Read – Text to Speech and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Copy To Read – Text to Speech. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Copy To Read – Text to Speech.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.