A court piece is a type of board game that is believed to have originated in India. The game is believed to have been introduced to Europe in the sixteenth century. The game is a race game in which players attempt to move their pieces around the board and capture their opponent’s pieces. The game is believed to have been the predecessor to the game of chess.
Installing and using the Court Piece for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Court Piece Andorid App Summary
Mobilix Solutions Private Limited has developed the Court Piece application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Card category on Play Store. Court Piece has over 69088 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of Court Piece is currently 1.9.
The latest upstate time of the Court Piece is Feb 5, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Court Piece on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Court Piece App Overview and Details
Court Piece is very popular in India, Pakistan and Iran.
1. Single Sir: Game will be played with all basic rules. The team who won seven tricks wins the game.
2. Double Sir: Player must have to win two consecutive tricks until then the tricks pile up in the center. When a player does win two consecutive tricks, that player takes all the cards from the center.
3. Double Sir With Ace: Player who wins two consecutive tricks with aces is not entitled to pick them up. The trick with second Ace is not counted as winning trick.
■ Challenging Artificial Intelligence.
■ Select Room of particular bet amount.
■ Daily Bonus, Hourly Bonus, Level Up Bonus.
■ Leader board.
■ Achievements and Daily Quests.
■ Simple tutorial to help beginners get in the game fast.
How to play:
■ The game is very interesting game. It requires four players to play this game.
■ Game is played with a full standard deck of 52 cards. the cards in each suit ranking from high to low A-K-Q-J-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2.
■ A trump selector gets five cards to call the Trump. Once he calls trump, the cards are distributed in the batch of 5,4,4 to each player.
■ Each player will have 13 cards before the beginning of the game. The first turn is of trump selector thus trump selector is the Round starter of 1st round.
How To Win:
Players must follow suit if possible, and the highest trump, or the highest card of the suit led, takes the trick. The winner of a trick leads to the next trick. The team that wins seven or more tricks wins the game.
This Game offers you a great experience against Great AI.
To report any kind of issues, share your feedback and tell us how we can improve.
email: [email protected]
facebook page: facebook.com/mobilixsolutions
Features of Court Piece for PC
– 3 different game modes
– challenging artificial intelligence
– rich graphics and animation
– detailed statistics
– intuitive controls
– select room of particular bet amount
– daily bonus, hourly bonus, and level up bonus
– leader board
– achievements and daily quests
– simple tutorial to help beginners get in the game fast
|App Name:||Court Piece On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobilix Solutions Private Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Court Piece On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Court Piece on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Court Piece. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Court Piece, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Court Piece?
*bug fixes & performance improvements.
In conclusion, Court Piece is an excellent application that can be used to manage court proceedings. The application is user-friendly and efficient, making it a valuable tool for court clerks and other court personnel.
Did the guide help you download and install the Court Piece for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Court Piece, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Court Piece to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Court Piece and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Court Piece. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Court Piece.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.