Creality Cloud is a 3D printing service that allows users to upload and print 3D models. It offers a wide range of 3D printing materials, including PLA, ABS, and PETG. Creality Cloud also has a wide range of 3D printing sizes, from small to large.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Creality Cloud – 3D Printing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Creality Cloud – 3D Printing on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Creality Cloud – 3D Printing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Creality Cloud|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Creality Cloud – 3D Printing Andorid App Summary
The Creality Cloud – 3D Printing was developed by the popular developer agency named Creality Cloud. They have the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.7.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2222707 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Creality Cloud – 3D Printing latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 22, 2022 was the last date the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing was updated with new features. If you want to use the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing using the emulator later on.
Creality Cloud – 3D Printing App Overview and Details
Meet the completely new Creality Cloud, designed for 3D printing hobbyists.
Creality Cloud is a platform for 3D printing creation and an ever-growing community for EVERYONE.
3D Model Library
● Discover unlimited high-quality 3D printable things from talented 3D designers
● Save 3D printable objects on desktops or phones and build them with your printer
● Easy-to-use tool to import STL files from Thingiverse
● Slice 3D models and generate G-codes on your mobiles and tablets
● Put multiple models in the slicer and dive into advanced settings for granular control
● Upload G-code files directly from Ultimaker Cura
● Moon Lamp Maker
● Image to Lithophane Generator
● Laser Engraving
● Phone Number Plate Maker
● Manage and monitor your printers wherever with a phone
● Modify settings as needed whenever during printing
● Virtually share your printer with friends to build objects together
● Follow and stay in touch with your favourite designers from communities
● Stay on top of 3D Printing trends across various tags
● Create or join groups to discuss and dig deep into any 3D printing topics.
3D Model Trade
● Profit from your hard work by selling your files
● Earn Credits from your designs and cash out
● Upgrade to a paid membership and elevate your printing experience
Creality Cloud is a free and open 3D platform for everyone to use, share, and discuss.
Have questions, suggestions, or feedback? Please email us: [email protected]
It doesn’t matter whether you just entered the 3D printing game or are already 3D geeks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Also, we provide opportunities and perks for every skilled and talented designer. If you’re interested, apply to join our Designer Partnership Program.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime at [email protected]
Love Creality Cloud?
Follow us on Twitter: @CrealityCloud
Follow us on Instagram: @Creality_Cloud
Follow us on TikTok: @crealitycloudapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrealityCloudApp
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crealitycloud
If you like the app, please consider leaving a positive review!
Features of Creality Cloud – 3D Printing for PC
on social media and stay updated on the latest news and events.
1. 3D model library
2. Built-in slicer
3. Makers’ tools
4. Moon Lamp Maker
5. Image to Lithophane Generator
6. Laser Engraving
7. Phone Number Plate Maker
8. Live Control
10. 3D Model Trade
Whats New In this Creality Cloud – 3D Printing?
1. Now you can submit your application to be a verified 3D designer.
2. Added “Portfolio” to sort out your posts.
3. Bugs fixed and performance improved.
Creality Cloud is a 3D printing application that allows you to access your 3D printer from anywhere in the world. You can upload, download, and print files from the Creality Cloud server. Creality Cloud also allows you to control your 3D printer using your smartphone or tablet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Creality Cloud – 3D Printing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Creality Cloud – 3D Printing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Creality Cloud – 3D Printing.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.