Chronic conditions, such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, are the leading cause of death and disability in the United States. CREDA-Manage is a web-based self-management program for adults with chronic conditions. CREDA-Manage helps participants learn how to manage their chronic conditions, set goals, track progress, and connect with others who have similar conditions.
So, you want to download the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition Andorid App Summary
The CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition is listed under the Medical category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition is KnowYourMeds Inc. The current version of CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition is 3.0.2 with a total user count of 330200 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Aug 16, 2022 was the last date the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KnowYourMeds Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition App Overview and Details
We are on a mission to ease the lives of people dealing with chronic conditions.
Whether you are recently diagnosed or you’ve been living with a chronic condition for some time, Creda Health is your one-stop destination for staying on top of your health.
Living with chronic conditions can be tough. Monitoring medications, symptoms, vitals, lab tests, doctor visits, food, lifestyle etc. can be overwhelming. Creda Health does all of that for you and helps you identify triggers and take steps to prevent complications and worsening of diseases. It finds better ways of staying on top of these health elements.
Our condition-specific care models analyse your symptoms, medications, vitals, labs, nutrition and lifestyle elements, and monitor your disease progression and treatment effectiveness, unlike anything else on the market. We send you reminders, alerts, warnings, articles, actions to take and things to talk to your doctor – all to help you stay on top of your health.
And you have multiple plans to choose from – from low cost Digital Only plans to very affordable Digital plus Care Crew plans that give you access to your very own nutritionists and fitness coaches.
Our base plans allow you to:
1.Manage medications, symptoms, vitals, diet, exercise, check-ups and more
– Receive reminders, alerts, education
– Customize by condition and needs
2.Get personalized articles, videos, guidance
– Understand your condition
– Learn what to expect
3.Review your ongoing health report
– See how you do every week
– Know what to ask your doctor
4.Ask questions of nutritionist and fitness coach
– Get answers via chat
– Watch/ attend webinars
And for a low incremental cost, our enhanced plans allow you to work directly with our Creda Care Crew of nutritionists and fitness coaches on setting up and managing your very own care programs.
Creda Health Programs are available for Diabetes, Prediabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidaemia (high cholesterol), Heart Failure (and other cardiac related conditions), Lupus, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) and more.
Features of CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition for PC
Asthma, COPD and Heart Disease.
1. Manage medications, symptoms, vitals, diet, exercise, check-ups and more
2. Get personalized articles, videos, guidance
3. Review your ongoing health report
4. Ask questions of nutritionist and fitness coach
5. Connect with other people living with the same condition
6. Get access to Creda’s Care Crew
7. Receive reminders, alerts, education
8. Customize by condition and needs
9. Work directly with nutritionists and fitness coaches
10. Access programs for Diabetes, Prediabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, COPD and Heart Disease
Whats New In this CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition?
– Bug fixes
The CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition application has been a valuable tool in helping me manage my chronic condition. The app allows me to track my symptoms, medications, and other health information, which helps me to better understand my condition and to more effectively manage it. The app also provides me with access to information and resources on chronic conditions, which has been helpful in learning more about my condition and in finding ways to manage it. I would highly recommend the CREDA-Manage
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CREDA-Manage Chronic Condition.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.