Cricket Score Pad is an app that lets cricket fans keep track of the action as it unfolds on the field. The app is designed to be simple and easy to use, letting users quickly enter the score and other key information as the match progresses. Cricket Score Pad also provides a wealth of statistics and information on past matches, so fans can track the progress of their favourite team or player.
So, you want to download the Cricket Score Pad for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Cricket Score Pad Andorid App Summary
The Cricket Score Pad is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Cricket Score Pad is Pronto Software Solutions. The current version of Cricket Score Pad is 3.2 with a total user count of 252499 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Aug 7, 2017 was the last date the Cricket Score Pad was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Cricket Score Pad For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Cricket Score Pad on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Cricket Score Pad to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Cricket Score Pad. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Cricket Score Pad on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Cricket Score Pad on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Cricket Score Pad On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pronto Software Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Cricket Score Pad App Overview and Details
Cricket Score Pad is a cricket scoring app, among all the cricket apps available in the market, Cricket Score Pad comes closest to the cricket score card you have filled manually all this years. A scorer’s delight, Cricket Score Pad’s neat, clean and intuitive design ensures the cricket score book stays upto-the-ball without you breaking a sweat. Use Cricket Score Pad to score multiple match formats (T20 or ODI) or even custom make your own match.
Here are some features that make Cricket Score Pad the best cricket scoring app –
• Clear classification of menu functions as Pre-match, During-match and Post-match features.
• Setup match in few short steps. Fill team details once and auto-fill the next time.
• Record balls bowled, wickets taken, runs scored or extras awarded in one short click. Runs scored can be displayed in multiple formats, either as wagon wheel or Manhattans.
• Automatically compile score cards and match summary along with other interesting match data like strike rate, run rate, bowler and batsman averages.
• Share match scores directly on social media like Facebook.
• Score unlimited number of match, “Buy once, use multiple times”
• Export match/innings summary onto PDF and mail it to your teammates/colleagues and friends.
• Share match scores directly with other Cricket Score Pad users.
Features of Cricket Score Pad for PC
1. Cricket Score Pad is easy to use and has a clean, intuitive design.
2. Score multiple match formats (T20 or ODI) or even custom make your own match.
3. Record balls bowled, wickets taken, runs scored or extras awarded in one short click.
4. Automatically compile score cards and match summary along with other interesting match data.
5. Share match scores directly on social media like Facebook.
6. Score unlimited number of match, “Buy once, use multiple times”
7. Export match/innings summary onto PDF and mail it to your teammates/colleagues and friends.
8. Share match scores directly with other Cricket Score Pad users.
9. Get match data like strike rate, run rate, bowler and batsman averages.
10. Premium features like exporting match data onto PDF and sharing match scores directly with other Cricket Score Pad users.
Whats New In this Cricket Score Pad?
Minor bug fixes.
Cricket Score Pad is the perfect app for keeping track of cricket scores. It is easy to use and has all the features you need to keep track of the game. Whether you are a fan of cricket or just want to keep track of the score, Cricket Score Pad is the perfect app for you.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Cricket Score Pad on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Cricket Score Pad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cricket Score Pad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cricket Score Pad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cricket Score Pad.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.