This article is all about helping you get to know the Croc’s World for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Croc’s World For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Croc’s World for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Croc’s World.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Croc’s World on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Croc’s World and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Croc’s World on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Croc’s World On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sprakelsoft GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Croc’s World Andorid App Summary
The Croc’s World was developed by the popular developer agency named Sprakelsoft GmbH. They have the Croc’s World in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.29, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1130350 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Croc’s World latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 9, 2021 was the last date the Croc’s World was updated with new features. If you want to use the Croc’s World on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Croc’s World using the emulator later on.
Croc’s World App Overview and Details
Croc´s World is a really nice jump’n’run with 60 incredible levels and many challenging enemies!
Do you remember the times when you played jump and run classics? Croc´s World brings those feelings back!
+ 60 incredible levels
+ Nice HD-graphics
+ 4 different themes
+ many challenging enemies
Jump and run through the levels and dodge all enemies.
Collect a helmet to crush stoneblocks.
Collect the stonebag to throw stones.
If you collect 100 diamonds you´ll get an extra life!
Features of Croc’s World for PC
Whats New In this Croc’s World?
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Croc’s World of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Croc’s World to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Croc’s World and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Croc’s World. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Croc’s World.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.