CrowdScores is the perfect app for following live football (soccer) scores. With CrowdScores, you can see all the latest scores, fixtures, and stats for your favorite teams and leagues. You can also follow other sports, including basketball, rugby, and cricket. CrowdScores is the fastest and most reliable app for live scores.
So, you want to download the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats For PC Windows 10/8/7
- CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats App Overview and Details
- Features of CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats for PC
- Whats New In this CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats?
CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats Andorid App Summary
The CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats is CrowdScores Ltd. The current version of CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats is 4.6.0 with a total user count of 5814227 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Jun 20, 2019 was the last date the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CrowdScores Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats App Overview and Details
CrowdScores brings you the fastest live soccer scores from leagues, competitions and games around the World as well as fixtures, results, league tables, lineups and video highlights. Turn on push notifications to receive goal updates straight to your device as soon as they happen!
We feature more than 350 soccer competitions from 117 different countries and cover around 1500 matches on an average week. CrowdScores is the place to be for amateur soccer; whether it be non league football or 5 a side leagues, with organisations such as Goals. It is the perfect platform to check up on results from your own teams, to the professional leagues.
What makes our live soccer scores platform different from others is that users can contribute and share data within CrowdScores. This enables us to get quick updates straight to your device whilst offering a level of depth not available on other apps.
• Livescore – Get live soccerl scores from all major leagues and competitions including Premier League, MLS, La Liga and Bundesliga
• NO ADVERTS – There are no ads whatsoever on CrowdScores
• Push notifications – Instant goal, card, substitution and kick off notifications straight to your device
• Fast – We are typically up to 10 seconds quicker for goal notifications than our competitors
• Video Highlights – Watch highlights from La Liga, MLS, Ligue 1, Serie A and more straight from the app
• Lineups – Get team lineups as soon as they are announced
• Results – Find out match results from around the World
• Fixtures – Know exactly when your team is playing
• Calendar – Scroll back through historical football data and see previous results, goals and stats
• League Tables – Live updating league tables
• Comments – Match chat and discussion with fellow fans
• Cards and Substitutions – Yellow cards, red cards and substitutions from all the biggest leagues
• Share match events – Help CrowdScores improve by contributing match events and opinion
We are CrowdScores. Though sometimes we might be referred to as Crowd Scores, CrowdScore or Crowd Score.
Downloaded by more than 5 million soccer fans worldwide.
• Website – www.crowdscores.com
• Twitter – @CrowdScores
• Facebook – fb.com/CrowdScores
• Instagram – instagram.com/CrowdScores
• Google+ – google.com/+CrowdscoresFootball
• Email – [email protected]
Features of CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats for PC
events and data from your local games
Whats New In this CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats?
> Home Feed – See matches and videos from your favourite teams and competitions
> Followed matches appear at the top of your matchlist
Are you enjoying CrowdScores? If so, please give us a rating on Google Play.
Become a part of our community by going to community.crowdscores.com or follow us on Twitter @CrowdScores
CrowdScores is a live scores and stats application that allows users to follow the latest scores and stats for their favorite teams and players. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CrowdScores – Live Scores & Stats.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.