CTRI – FCV Tobacco Research Institute is a world-renowned research institute that is dedicated to the study of tobacco and its effects on human health. The institute is headquartered in Mumbai, India, and is home to some of the world’s top tobacco researchers. CTRI – FCV is dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to reduce the harm caused by tobacco use, and is at the forefront of research into tobacco-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and respiratory illness. The institute is also committed to educating the public about the dangers of tobacco use and the benefits of quitting.
So, you want to download the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
CTRI – FCV TOBACCO Andorid App Summary
The CTRI – FCV TOBACCO is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO is ICAR-CTRI. The current version of CTRI – FCV TOBACCO is 12.0 with a total user count of 1803 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Dec 21, 2021 was the last date the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download CTRI – FCV TOBACCO For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for CTRI – FCV TOBACCO. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||CTRI – FCV TOBACCO On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
CTRI – FCV TOBACCO App Overview and Details
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute established in 1947 has done yeomen service to farming community through technology backstopping on myriad aspects of tobacco cultivation. In the present context of utilizing ICT tools for timely and effective communication of needful agricultural information, ICAR-CTRI developed Mobile App for providing technological support to stake holders for improving the yield and quality of FCV tobacco.
The app consists of four main modules viz., ‘TOBACCO’, ‘SHARE’ ‘CONTACT’, AND ‘ABOUT’.
The first module ‘Tobacco’ provides technical information about ‘Good Agricultural Practices of FCV Tobacco’ which in turn consists of three main modules viz., Nursery, Field Crop and Post-Harvest Management. ‘Nursery’ module consists of two sub modules viz., Conventional method and Tray Nursery. In ‘Conventional and Tray nursery method’, information on ‘managerial practices, Insect pest and disease management’ was provided with good photographs. In ‘Feld crop’ module, information on ‘Planting, Cultural operations, Irrigation and Fertilization’ was provided based on soil type viz., Northern Light Soils (NLS), Southern Light Soils (SLS), Black soils and Karnataka Light Soils (SLS). In addition to this, information on ‘Insect pest management, Disease management, Nutrient Management, Weed Management, Topping and sucker control, Harvesting and Orobanche Management Measures’ in field crop was also provided. ‘Nutrient Management’ module is developed as a decision support system which allows the user to view the visual deficiency symptoms along with Functions, Predisposing factors and Corrective Measures. ‘Weed Management’ module is a knowledge-based system which provides the information on Scientific Name, Family, Weed Description and Control of tobacco weeds with good photographs. ‘Post-Harvest Management’ module provides the information on “Green leaf management, Curing, Bulking, Grading and Baling’ of FCV tobacco with good photographs.
The second module ‘SHARE’ provides hyperlink to CTRI website for accessing. ‘CONTACT’ module provides contact details for receiving suggestions given by the user, if any. The module ‘ABOUT’ provides the general information like vision, mission, mandate, and Research programmes of CTRI. In addition to this, the communication bar on top left corner provides the information ‘about FCV tobacco’ and ‘Weed management’
The Mobile App will be free to download for all the tobacco growers, trade and tobacco based officials through google play store. The key features of the Mobile App are
1. It is a icon based user-friendly menu driven application for easy and instant accessing of the FCV tobacco information.
2. It is very easy to understand as the information displayed is ‘image based’.
3. ‘Share’ option in the mobile app provides access to ICAR-CTRI website.
Features of CTRI – FCV TOBACCO for PC
, Packing and Storage’.
1. App consists of four main modules: TOBACCO, SHARE, CONTACT, and ABOUT.
2. The first module, TOBACCO, provides technical information about GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES OF FCV TOBACCO which in turn consists of three main modules: Nursery, Field Crop, and Post-Harvest Management.
3. The Nursery module consists of two sub-modules: Conventional Method and Tray Nursery.
4. In the Conventional and Tray Nursery Method, information on managerial practices, insect pest and disease management is provided with good photographs.
5. The Field Crop module provides information on planting, cultural operations, irrigation and fertilization based on soil type viz., Northern Light Soils (NLS), Southern Light Soils (SLS), Black soils and Karnataka Light Soils (SLS).
6. In addition to this, information on insect pest management, disease management, nutrient management, weed management, topping and sucker control, harvesting and Orobanche management measures in field crop is also provided.
7. The Nutrient Management module is developed as a decision support system which allows the user to view the visual deficiency symptoms along with functions, predisposing factors and corrective measures.
8. The Weed Management module is a knowledge-based system which provides the information on scientific name, family, weed description and control of
Whats New In this CTRI – FCV TOBACCO?
An Android app on “Good Agricultural Practices for FCV tobacco” was developed in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu languages.
CTRI’s FCV Tobacco application is the first step in a potentially groundbreaking new technology that could help reduce the harm caused by smoking. The application is still in its early stages, and more research is needed to determine the feasibility and effectiveness of FCV Tobacco. However, if the technology proves to be successful, it could revolutionize the way people smoke and help reduce the number of deaths caused by smoking each year.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This CTRI – FCV TOBACCO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CTRI – FCV TOBACCO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CTRI – FCV TOBACCO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.