D.I.S.C.O is an acronym for Psychological Profiles. It is a tool used in the assessment and understanding of people’s personalities. DISCO was developed by Dr. David Stillbon and his team in the early 1990s.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the D.I.S.C. For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
D.I.S.C. App Overview and Details
D.I.S.C. App Overview and Details
Avoid the wrong colors as long as you can!.
Tap the screen to rotate the discs.
How far can you make it?
D.I.S.C is a simple game, that requires swift reflexes.
Download & Install D.I.S.C. For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the D.I.S.C. on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the D.I.S.C. on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired D.I.S.C. result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the D.I.S.C. will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the D.I.S.C. with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the D.I.S.C. on your PC.
|App Name:||D.I.S.C. On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
D.I.S.C. Andorid App Summary
Alphapolygon is the developer of this D.I.S.C. application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 172106+ users of this app. The D.I.S.C. app rating is currently 1.0.7.
It was last updated on Aug 11, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of D.I.S.C. for PC
-Retina display support
-iPhone 5 and iPad mini Retina display support
Whats New In this D.I.S.C.?
– You can now enable/disable sounds/musics from the settings menu
– bug fixes
DISC is an acronym that stands for Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance. It is a personality assessment tool that can be used to help individuals and organizations better understand themselves and others. The DISC assessment can help individuals to better understand their own strengths and weaknesses, and to learn how to better work with others. The tool can also be used to help organizations better understand the personalities of their employees, and to create teams that are better suited to work together.
This concludes our article on D.I.S.C. Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or D.I.S.C. for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This D.I.S.C. to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D.I.S.C. and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the D.I.S.C.. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D.I.S.C..
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.